Society for Family Health (SFH) is one of the leading non-governmental public health organisations in Nigeria, implementing programmes in Reproductive Health/Family Planning, HIV & AIDS prevention and treatment, malaria prevention and treatment, primary health care system strengthening and maternal, newborn and child health care. We work in partnership with the Federal and State Governments of Nigeria, the Global Fund, United States Agency for International Development (USAID), Department for International Development (DFID), Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, MSD for Mothers and Children Investment Fund Foundation among other international donors.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Information Technology Specialist
Job ID: sfh-49252
Location: Abuja, Nigeria
Job type: Full-time
Category: Information Technology
- We are looking for talented people with a track record of high performance and passion for providing healthcare for their community to join our vibrant workforce under our National Aligned HIV/AIDS Initiative (NAHI).
- The purpose of this position is to provide IT Support, maintain the computer networks in the organisation, provide technical support and ensure the smooth running of the office daily.
- IT Support monitors and maintains the organization computer systems, installs, and configures hardware and software, and solves technical issues as they arise.
The successful candidate will perform the following functions:
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, networks, printers, and scanners
- Monitoring and maintaining computer systems and networks
- Responding in a timely manner to service issues and requests
- Provide both remote and physical technical support across the organization
- Setting up accounts for new users
- Provide website management support
- Support the data engineering plan of the organization
- Support the organization’s health informatics systems (e.g DHIS)
- Manage the organization’s Microsoft 365 platform
- Provide support on Active Directory environment
- Any other official duties as directed by supervisors.
Qualifications / Experience
- A minimum of a Bachelor’s level Degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Information Technology, or another relevant field is required.
- Must have 5-8 years experience.
- A Microsoft or CISCO certification, or any other certification from a relevant IT body is required.
- A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
Skills and competencies:
- Microsoft 365 Cloud Platform
- Active Directory Domain Services
- Wired and Wireless Networking
- Sophos XG Firewall Administration
- Computer Hardware Maintenance and Servicing
- ICT for Development Associate
- Data Analytics
Compensation & Benefits
The compensation package for this position is very attractive and designed to attract, motivate and retain talented candidates.
Application Closing Date
27th January, 2023.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
- Follow the instruction and a confirmation mail will be sent to you upon completion of your application.
- Please include the names and contact details (including telephone and e-mail addresses) of three referees who are knowledgeable about your professional achievements.
- All applications will be treated in confidence. Candidates without the minimum requirements need not apply.
- We thank prospective applicants for their interest in working with SFH, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- SFH is an equal opportunity employer.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- HR Officer at the Confederation of African Football (CAF)
- Program Director, Child Protection Compact Activity-Cote d’Ivoire at Save the Children
- Financial Accounting Specialist at Results for Development Institute
- Program Officer, Health Financing at Results for Development Institute
- Senior Program Field Officer, East Africa at miraclefeet