- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
- Visit www.ctg.org to find out more
Overview of Position: Infrastructure / Network Architect- Somalia
- CTG is looking for qualified candidates for the below mentioned TOR.
- Contribute to ensuring that the UN has an appropriate IT architecture to meet the strategic direction of the UN.
- Create roadmaps that will deliver convergence to the new architecture.
- Monitor progress against roadmaps to ensure desired outcomes are achieved.
- Define standards related to the infrastructure architecture.
- Identify the impact on other systems of new proposed infrastructure changes & undertake a gap analysis to define areas of discrepancy.
- This role reports to the line manager.
- Minimal 7 year experience in the design, development & management of business critical infrastructure including LAN & WAN network, enterprise storage, virtualization, information security, software tools & automation.
- Experience with a project management methodology such as PMP, PRINCE2, etc.
- Strong project management skills with multi-faceted teams.
- Knowledge of the ITIL framework.
- Experience in customer services & the ability to provide a professional interface with the user community.
- Good interpersonal skills.
- Attention to detail.
- Proven ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work outside normal working hours if required.
- Strong background in Cisco LAN, WAN & security equipment.
- Industry recognized certifications such as CCNA, CCNP, CCDA or CCDP is an asset.
- Strong background in Windows Server based systems.
- Industry recognized certifications such as MSCA or MSCE is an asset.
- This role has no team management responsibility.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.
How to apply
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- LAN Assistant- Sudan at Committed To Good (CTG Global)
- LAN Assistant- Somalia at Committed To Good (CTG Global)
- WAN Assistant, Mali at Committed To Good (CTG Global)
- Senior Infrastructure / Network Specialist- Sudan at Committed To Good (CTG Global)
- Senior Infrastructure / Network Specialist- Mali at Committed To Good (CTG Global)