Introduction to Organization
Established in 2007, AAN Associates is a ‘Social Enterprise’ established to enable development partners in finding simple, innovative, cost-efficient, and sustainable solutions to developmental challenges. AAN Associates brings extensive research and evaluation experience in varied contexts i.e., development to humanitarian (including complex emergencies) crises. AAN has undertaken more than 110 consulting projects in over 20 countries (East Asia and Pacific, South & West Asia, Middle East, East, and South Africa, and West Africa), with bi / multilateral funding agencies, United Nations, public sector, and non-profit entities.
AAN is a growing organization with a distinctive track of producing award-winning research and evaluations. These awards and distinctions have come to complement AAN’s recognition as practice lead in ‘social research’ and ‘evaluations. AAN is pursuing an aggressive growth strategy underpinned by excellence in service, improvising innovation, and technology, strengthening partnerships and resources, forging institutional systems and diversity.
AAN Associates is looking for an International Labor Migration Expert for an upcoming assignment in ECAR/WCAR Region. The incumbent is expected to assist the Evaluation Team Lead in delegated assignment management functions such as Literature Review, Evaluation Methodology design, Tools Development, Pre-testing and Finalization, Field Data Collection, Consolidation, Analysis, and Report Writing.
Following are the requirements to apply for the position:
- Must have a degree in Economics/Social Policy, Labor Policy, Migration, Social Sciences, Evaluation or other related fields with at least a Bachelor’s Degree
- Proven experience of 5 years minimum in the relevant field of Labor Migration
- Must have relevant experience pertaining to Economics, Labor Policies, Labor Migration in African nations (Evaluation experience is added benefit)
- Good ability to write reports clearly and concisely.
- Fluency (oral and written) in French and English is mandatory.
- Experience of working in African countries is required
- Strong analytical skills to compile and consolidate a variety of inputs and produce concise and easy-to-understand documents
- Data collection (both quantitative and qualitative) and data analysis experience is plus!
How to apply
Interested consultants must email at firstname.lastname@example.org along with their updated CVs and cover letters (in English) aforementioned information to express their interest by mentioning “**International Labor Migration Expert**” in the subject line.