The OPEC Fund for International Development is a multilateral development finance institution established in 1976. Our 12 Member Countries are: Algeria, Ecuador, Gabon, Indonesia, the Islamic Republic of Iran, Iraq, Kuwait, Libya, Nigeria, Saudi Arabia, the United Arab Emirates, and the Bolivarian Republic of Venezuela.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Investment Analyst – Portfolio Management
- The incumbent supports the Portfolio Management Unit in analysing and monitoring PSTFOD operations and in reviewing relevant operations matters in accordance with OPEC Fund processes and procedures in order to enable decision-making based on reliable, valid, timely and complete information.
Duties and Responsibilities
Financial modelling, reporting & analysis:
- Work as a team member on operations providing support to all aspects including spread and analyzing financial data (financial statements, financial models and financial projections);
- Reviewing, analyzing and assessing reports from external parties (e.g. compliance information, advisor and consultants reports, financial reports etc.) to ensure compliance and report any deviation or identified risks to relevant Investment Managers; and,
- Preparation of Credit Rating Score Cards.
Might be interested in
Accountability Officer At INTERSOS
Advisor, Emergency Nutrition At Save the Children
Advisor, Emergency Nutrition At Save the Children – US
Chargé·e de suivi des projets et contrats bailleurs – France – Asnières-sur-Seine At Première Urgence Internationale
MediCapt Toolkit Consultant At Physicians for Human Rights
Flying Mental Health Trainer At Médecins Sans Frontières
Roving Accountant At Concern Worldwide
Consultancy – Conducting Do no Harm and Risk analysis and recommendations for MHPSS interventions in juvenile facilities At Terre des hommes
Logistics Coordinator – Various locations At INTERSOS
International Consultant on Justice for Children for Magistrate Training At Terre des hommes
Senior Programme Development Advisor, Global Rapid Response Team At World Vision
Senior Associate, Laboratory Systems At Clinton Health Access Initiative
Digital Consultant At Asia Pacific Forum of National Human Rights Institutions
Fall 2021 Internship – Transnational Repression At Freedom House
Support to Investment Managers:
- Participate in the preparation of annual/quarterly credit monitoring reports
- Prepare draft memos and other documentation for internal processes;
- Support Investment Managers in their communication with the Legal Department, Credit Risk Unit, Loan Management Unit, clients and other stakeholders throughout the project cycle (from document negotiation to full repayment); and,
- In coordination with the Investment Managers ensure data accuracy of PSTFOD operations in the OPEC Fund IT systems.
Documentation and back-up:
- Review and register withdrawal applications / drawdown requests in the Management Information System (MIS) for onward forwarding for clearance.
- Enter project and compliance reports in MIS;
- Maintain project filing in the Electronic Documents Management System (EDMS);
- Carries out other tasks related to the job function assigned by the Director, Portfolio Management; and,
- Carry out duties that may be assigned by the Unit.
Program Performance & Quality Director at Mercy corps
Director of Development at Friends of Amani US
Assets Management Senior expert at Policy and Management Consulting Group
Brazil Programmatic Communications Coordinator at WITNESS
Senior Research, Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialists at University of Rhode Island
Program Associate at Internews Network
Oceania Researcher at Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project
Regional Director of Social Services West at Kids in Need of Defense
Director of External Affairs at Path
Consultant MERL & Outcome Harvesting at Equal Access
Team Leader at International Development Law Organization
Communications & Fundraising Volunteer at Lighthouse Relief
Water and Sanitation Expert/Coordinator at MSF – Holland
Grants Administration and Reporting Manager at International Medical Corps
Research Assistant at Samuel Hall
OXFAM CONSULTANCY FOR MID-TERM EVALUATION OF PROSELL PROJECT IN TARABA
Regional Inclusive Governance Specialist at Handicap International – Humanity & Inclusion
Deputy Medical Director at Médecins Sans Frontières
Qualifications and Experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Commerce or Finance or other relevant disciplines;
- Minimum of three years or relevant professional experience in portfolio management at a development finance or a banking institution.
- Fluent in English. A good working knowledge of Arabic, German, Spanish, or French is an added advantage.
- Experienced in preparing or reviewing financial model and conducting financial analysis of financial institutions, corporates or project finance transactions.
- Ability to distill large amounts of information from various resources.
- Possesses strong analytical thinking, good planning and organizational skills.
- Strong written and oral communication and presentation skills, with an ability to convey information succinctly and diplomatically.
- Good attention to detail and ability to prioritize as well as multitask effectively.
- Skilled in Microsoft Office applications such as Word, Excel and Power Point as well as able to utilize graphics and tables to effectively and creatively present data.
- Proven self-starter with strong initiative, enthusiasm for innovation, business development.
- Conscientious and efficient in meeting commitments, observing deadlines and achieving results.
- Works collaboratively with colleagues to achieve organizational goals.
- Ability to work in an international multi-cultural environment, with sensitivity and respect for diversity.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Note: This position is subject to Local recruitment. Candidates with valid Residency and authorized permit to work in Vienna are also eligible to apply.
NGO Jobs in Nigeria
Japan Researcher at Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project
Humanitarian Affairs Officer at UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
Head of program implementation at Plan International
Senior Specialist, Research at Global Communities
Trustee at Global Network of Civil Society Organisations for Disaster Reduction
Expert in Migration Policy at American Bar Association
Terminology Officer at Translators without Borders
Technical Support Officer at Health Cluster
Finance Manager at EngenderHealth
Humanitarian Affairs Officer/Humanitarian Financing Unit at UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
DME Capability Advisor at World Vision
Consultancy to Support the Development of MEL Data System at Global Communities
Data Quality Officer at UN High Commissioner for Refugees
Regional Digital Lead at Plan International
Biomedical Officer (Temporary Position) At Médecins Sans Frontières
IRAQ-RFQ-161-2021– Labor market assessment for Anbar-Iraq At Norwegian Refugee Council
Health Coordinator at Première Urgence Internationale
Associate General Counsel at HIAS
Enrollment Data Assistant at Save the children
ERT Safety & Security Coordinator at International Rescue Committee
Individual Consultant to provide services for adaptation of the Standardized package of supportive community-based services to improve TB outcomes At Stichting TB Europe Coalition
Research Fellow on Children and Armed Conflict At Watchlist on Children and Armed Conflict
Administrative Assistant At DAI Global
Human Resources/Operations Coordinator – Asia-Pacific (Location Options) At Access Now