The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) invites eligible vendors to tender sealed bidding documents for the following works:
The United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) is a UN agency mandated to aid and protect refugees, forcibly displaced communities, and stateless people, and to assist in their voluntary repatriation, local integration or resettlement to a third country.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Bid – Supply and Delivery of Visibility Items to UNHCR Sub Office Ogoja Cross Rivers State
Reference No: ITB/HCR/NIGOG/22-004
Scope of Work
Minimum acceptable specifications:
- High quality Short Sleeved Shirts
- UNHCR Branded Wide-brim style bush hat
- UNHCR Branded A4 Notebooks
- UNHCR Branded Mugs
- UNHCR Branded Jute bag
- UNHCR Branded High Gloss Laminated Two-Pocket
- Face Masks – Cloth face masks reusable washable
- For the sizes: The selected supplier shall be required to schedule a visit to the UNHCR offices to take actual measurements.
- UNHCR shall provide the sample logos with dimensions for reference (UNHCR logo) to the selected bidder.
- Participating bidders are required to provide samples of their offered products which will be part of the evaluation.
- Participating bidders may provide offers for all or selected items only (partial offer is accepted).
Click Here (PDF) for a detailed SOW.
- Valid Business Registration Certificate submitted (Corporate Affairs Commission)
- Filled and signed Vendor Registration Form submitted (Annex D)
- Submitted Financial Statements of past two years
- Acknowledgement of UNHCR General Conditions of Contract provided (Annex E)
- Acknowledgement of UN Supplier Code of Conduct provided (Annex F)
- Tax Identification Number (FIRS)
N/B: All the above criteria have to be met, otherwise the Bidder’s submission will not be considered for further evaluation.
Coordinateur·trice SANME – RCA – Bangui at Première Urgence Internationale (PUI)
IT Consultant – Nigeria at International Foundation for Electoral Systems (IFES)
Human Resources Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Assistant Technical Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Senior Finance Manager at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Senior Human Resources Officer at Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
Application Closing Date
19th May, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Bids should be submitted by file upload to eTender Box, the online bid registration tool of UNHCR. The e-TenderBox can be accessed via the following URL: http://etenderbox.unhcr.org
N/B: In order to use e-TenderBox, registration on the website is required. This registration is exclusively for TenderBox and does not replace any other registrations for UNHCR applications. One Supplier should have only one registered email account in the system. Therefore, the Supplier must use only one e TenderBox account for managing its offers to UNHCR. In case the password is forgotten that account cannot be used anymore, and new registration is required. Registration Guide and User Manual of e TenderBox are available at the above URL.
- ANNEX A_ VISIBILITY SPECIFICATIONS (write up) (PDF)
- ANNEX A_Technical Specification (PDF)
- Annex C – ITB-004 Submission Checklist (MS WORD)
- Annex D – Vendor Registration Form (MS WORD)
- ANNEX E – UNHCR General Conditions for Provision of Goods and Services (PDF)
- Annex F – UN Supplier Code of Conduct (PDF)
- Annex G – eTenderBox Registration Guideline and Supplier User Manual (PDF)
- ITB- Supply and Delivery of Visibility Items (PDF)
- Annex B Financial offer (MS EXCEL)