Mercy Corps Nigeria invites competent and reputable contractors to submit tender documents for the following works:
Mercy Corps is an international relief and development organization working in over 43 countries worldwide helping people build secure, productive, and just communities. Mercy Corps in Nigeria implements a variety of programs with the ultimate goal of building productive, secure and just communities. Since 2012 Mercy Corps have been developing a strong and productive relationship that seeks to “power sustainable social and business progress through cross-sector collaboration and improve the lives of people and their communities in our shared geographies, in recognition of the nearly two billion people now living in countries where our partnership goals are threatened by fragility, conflict and violence.
Applications are invited for:
Title: Invitation to Tender – Upgrading of Vocational Training Centre Under BRICC Program
Tender No: NIG/DTR/TEN13
Mercy Corps is pleased to invite contractors to submit bids for Upgrading of Vocational Training Centre for BRICC Program. Mercy Corps chooses to hold competitive bids for selection of contractors for:
- Rehabilitation of Workshop space;
- Rehabilitation of Gate house & Generator Room;
- Rehabilitation of 1 block of 2 classrooms and perimeter fence;
- Construction of 1 block of 2 classrooms with office and store
All at NDE Vocational Training Center in Damaturu. We believe that competitive bid is the only way to fairly select the best company for the job while ensuring good prices and preventing collaboration and corruption.
Suppliers may not apply, and will be rejected as ineligible, if they :
- Are not registered companies
- Are bankrupt or in the process of going bankrupt
- Have been convicted of illegal/corrupt activities, and/or unprofessional conduct
- Have been guilty of grave professional misconduct
- Have not fulfilled obligations related to payment of social security and taxes
- Are guilty of serious misinterpretation in supplying information
- Are in violation of the policies outlined in Mercy Corps Anti Bribery or Anti Corruption Statement
- Supplier (or supplier’s principals) are on any list of sanctioned parties issued by; or are presently excluded or disqualified from participation in this transaction by: the United States Government or United Nations by the United States Government, the United Kingdom, the European Union, the United Nations, other national governments, or public international organizations.
- A copy of business registration document (CAC)
- A copy of tax certificate and/or Tax Clearance
- A copy of signed and stamped offer sheet and supplier information form
Application Closing Date
5:00pm, 27th April, 2022.
Submission of Documents
Proposals shall be submitted in a sealed envelope labelled as “NIG/MDG/TEN13_Upgrading of Vocational Training Centre under BRICC Program.” to:
Plot 109 – 112,
Barewa Street, GRA,
Damaturu – Yobe State.
- All offers shall be made in accordance with these instructions, and all documents requested should be furnished, including any required (but not limited to) supplier-specific information, technical specifications, drawings, bill of quantities, and/or delivery schedule. If any requested document is not furnished, a reason should be given for its omission in an exception sheet.
- No respondent should add, omit or change any item, term or condition herein.
- If suppliers have any additional requests and conditions, these shall be stipulated in an exception sheet.
- Each offeror may make one response only.
- Each offer shall be valid for the period of [180 days] from its date of submission.
- All offers should indicate whether they include taxes, compulsory payments, levies and/or duties, including VAT, if applicable.
- Suppliers should ensure that financial offers are devoid of calculation errors. If errors are identified during the evaluation process, the unit price will prevail. If there is ambiguity on the unit price, the Selection Committee may decide to disqualify the offer.
- Any requests for clarifications regarding the project that are not addressed in written documents must be presented to Mercy Corps in writing. The answer to any question raised in writing by any offeror will be issued to that offeror. In some cases Mercy Corps may choose to issue clarifications to all offerors. It is a condition of this tender that no clarification shall be deemed to supersede, contradict, add to or detract from the conditions hereof, unless made in writing as an Addendum to Tender and signed by Mercy Corps or its designated representative.
- This Tender does not obligate Mercy Corps to execute a contract nor does it commit Mercy Corps to pay any costs incurred in the preparation and submission of bids. Furthermore, Mercy Corps reserves the right to reject any and all offers, if such action is considered to be in the best interest of Mercy Corps.
Click Here (MS WORD) for a detailed and complete tender document.