The Diversity internship positions are open to applicants from the Global South and Iceland, Latvia, and Luxembourg.
In 2022, Diversity Internships will be done remotely (teleworking). Interns will receive a monthly stipend, plus an amount to cover office and internet costs. IOM strongly encourages applications from women, persons with disabilities, LGBTI+ individuals, persons belonging to indigenous or tribal peoples, or ethnic minorities. We strongly suggest you mention in your application your belonging to any of the aforementioned groups. All information will be treated confidentially.
FOR STUDENTS AND GRADUATES WHO
- have a specific interest in, or whose studies have covered, areas relevant to IOM programmes and activities;
- are holding a scholarship for internship placements in international organizations and/ or for whom internship is required to complete their studies; or
- are sponsored by governmental/non-governmental institutions and/or academia to work in specific areas relevant to both IOM and the sponsor.
- are either students approaching the end of their studies and preparing a thesis, or recently graduated, who have less than two years of relevant working experience.
- are between 20 and 36 years of age.
To know more about the programme, visit https://www.iom.int/diversityinternships
03 April 2022
How to apply
Candidates should click on the link of each position and apply online using IOM’s e-recruitment system. If you are selected for the next step in the recruitment process, you will be contacted directly.
Please carefully read the post descriptions and apply only to the ones that you are most qualified for. We encourage you to apply to no more than 3 positions.
There are no fees associated with applying to these positions or to any positions at IOM.
For more information about IOM and its global work towards humane and orderly migration, and about the recruitment process, please visit www.iom.int or our LinkedIn page.