The IT Developer Volunteer will co-ordinate the day-to-day operations of the local IT infrastructure and Office 365. S/he will be involved in managing an ERP and electronic medical record system in conjunction with our IT implementation partner. The IT Developer Volunteer will supervise and train Lao IT staff as well as have direct input into the IT functions and assist with Data M&E.
We are seeking to fill this position immediately.
· Customize, programming and debug the EMR system, also work conjunction with our IT implementation partner.
· The bahmni package including: Bahmni (OpenMRS ), Bahmni-lab (OpenELIS), Bahmni-erp (OpenERP / Odoo package).
· Co-ordinate the day-to-day operations of the local IT infrastructure with LFHC IT team.
· The IT infrastructure Including: Networking, Windows Server, Help Desk Support…
· The IT specialist will supervise and train Lao IT staff as well as have direct input into the IT functions.
· The volunteer who has multiple skill such as Bahmni programming, Windows Server and Networking will receive special consideration.
• Graduated in computer programming or related subject.
• Experience with software development project.
Lao Friends Hospital for Children (LFHC) in Luang Prabang, Lao PDR, is a pediatric hospital newly opened in February 2015. It is a partner with Luang Prabang Provincial Hospital (LPPH). LFHC will become a teaching hospital with inpatient, outpatient, emergency, intensive care, surgery, radiology, pharmacy, and outreach services. LFHC will also develop programs to train Lao healthcare workers and promote health education in rural communities. It will deliver healthcare at international standards and it will be staffed, in part, by international volunteers. To reach this goal we need your IT specialist knowledge and experience to share, teach and train staff. The position is located in Luang Prabang, a charming town in Northern Laos.
How to apply
Please email a cover letter, resume and three references from past employers to firstname.lastname@example.org or please visit our website at: https://www.fwab.org/laos**
Remark: Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for interviewing.