We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations across Nigeria. We are in the business of saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for people living with; and affected by HIV. It is an organization built on strong core values, we believe strongly in commitment, innovation, inspiring leadership, and partnerships.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Knowledge Management Officer
Job Code: CQIM0007
Location: Abuja (FCT)
Do You Have What it Takes to Join Us?
- We are in search of innovative, creative, and self-motivated talents with outstanding skills and proven track records in the advertised position.
- A reliable individual who is committed, audacious, accountable, and passionate (females and HIV community members are strongly encouraged to apply) with strong core values to work with our highly experienced team at our Head and state offices.
- A reliable executor who is flexible and can hit the ground running in aiding the organization achieve its goals as it aligns with saving lives, making life more meaningful and productive for all Nigerians and especially for the most vulnerable. If this typifies you, kindly read on.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide overall technical guidance on organizational knowledge management and translation.
- Implement the organization’s knowledge management (KM) strategy and programs with a view to disseminating as widely as possible the knowledge produced and accumulated through program implementation, strategic review meetings, stakeholder dialogues, research and exchange of knowledge.
- Keep abreast of development in the tools, trends and practices in knowledge management.
- Work closely with key partners to create networks and communities of practice for knowledge management and knowledge-sharing.
- Contribute to establishing best practice in knowledge management for the organization.
- Oversee development, review and approval of all training proposals across central and state offices.
- Manage the successful execution of knowledge sharing events including periodic webinars, workshops, conferences, and peer learning sessions.
- Develop standard discussion guides and capacity assessment tools support all processes around learning and knowledge management for the organization.
- Improve integration and facilitation of knowledge sharing both internally and where appropriate, externally.
Qualifications and Experience
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Sciences, Public Health or related field
- At least 5 years post qualification work experience, including at least 3 years in relevant professional training and knowledge management
- Familiarity with current knowledge management technologies and practices in a web-based environment
- Solid ability to identify, collect, analyze and synthesize knowledge from a variety of sources and disseminate it in a form desired for easy utilization by staff and stakeholders
- Excellent conceptual, analytical, writing and oral communication and facilitation skills
- Demonstrated understanding of knowledge management principles and capacity to deliver knowledge management and/or organizational learning activities
- Ability to link content development and engagement strategies that facilitate timely, useful delivery of information through project learning platforms and activities
- Ability to navigate culturally sensitive terrain and maintain constructive relationships with a diverse set of key stakeholders.
Application Closing Date
8th December, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and Suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating the Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: firstname.lastname@example.org the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME (e.g. Knowledge Management Officer- CQIM0007 – Abuja, ADESUWA NWACHUKWU) as the subject of the email.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Maroc – Conseillère ou Conseiller en Coordination du Programme de coopération volontaire at Oxfam-Québec
- Director of Institute (PAULESI) at the African Union (AU)
- Supply Chain Specialist (Temporary) at Danish Refugee Council
- Supervisory Information Management Specialist (Substitution) at U.S. Consulate General
- Supporting piloting S34D seed demand forecasting recommendations in select woredas and kebeles. at Catholic Relief Services