World Vision is a Christian humanitarian, development and advocacy organisation devoted to improving the lives of children, families and their communities around the world. Our 34,000+ staff members in nearly 100 countries are united in helping the most vulnerable children overcome poverty and experience fullness of life.
Through our work, every 60 seconds… a family gets water… a hungry child is fed… a family receives the tools to overcome poverty.
Here’s where you come in:
VisionFund is World Vision’s microfinance provider serving vulnerable clients through loans, savings, and insurance. We enable families to grow their livelihoods in hard to reach, rural locations in 28 countries so that caregivers can create secure futures for their children. The network of microfinance institutions employs 7,200 staff serving one million clients who support 4.3 million children. The value of loans disbursed last year was $613 million.
As the Leadership Recruiter for VisionFund International roles, you will be helping shape the future of the organisation, by identifying Senior-level talent with the passion to bring brighter futures for children; empowering families to create incomes and jobs; unlocking the economic potential for communities to thrive.
Your main responsibilities will include:
- Client Management, Customer Service & Strategy Development
- Workforce Planning, Candidate Identification and Sourcing
- Candidate Screening, Interview and Assessment
- Bachelor’s degree and/or equivalent of 7+ years of on the job training; in-house recruitment and/or executive/contingency search, including talent acquisition sourcing.
- Full command of English (written and spoken). Knowledge of French/Spanish would be an added advantage.
- Successful track record of negotiating, influencing and providing high-level customer service at the most senior levels of an organisation with proven highly relational, strong interpersonal and communication skills (verbal and written) is required.
- Experience in recruitment of leaders (Senior INGO leaders, National/Country Directors, MFI CEOs, and Chiefs of Party), professional and/or technical positions.
- Experience in recruitment of Micro Finance Institution leadership.
- The position requires ability and willingness to travel domestically and internationally up to 20% of the time.
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online. We will be accepting applications until the right candidate is found.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.