ImpactHER is an impact driven nonprofit organization that seeks to empower African female entrepreneurs by bridging the gender business financing gap so as to help African female entrepreneurs realize their full economic potential.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Legal, People & Culture Officer
Employment Type: Full-time
- Drafting and reviewing of legal agreements
- CAC registration of client businesses
- Providing legal assistance in the areas of; employment law, compliance and drafting and/or revising various documents, ensuring in particular that obligations stemming from legislation and regulations currently in force are complied with.
- Supporting the development and implementation of HR initiatives and providing counseling on policies and procedures
- Being actively involved in recruitment by preparing job descriptions, posting ads and managing the hiring process
- Assist in performance management processes
- Maintain employee records according to policy and legal requirements
- Review employment and working conditions to ensure legal compliance
- Bachelor’s Degree in Law
- 1-3 years post call experience
- CAC accredited
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV to: Impacther.email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.