Social Impact is a global development management consulting firm. We provide monitoring, evaluation, strategic planning, and capacity building services to advance development effectiveness. We work across all development sectors including democracy and governance, health and education, the environment, and economic growth. Since 1997 we have worked in over 100 countries for clients such as US government agencies, bilateral donors, multilateral development banks, foundations, and nonprofits.
Under the Asia Learning, Monitoring and Evaluation (ALME) IDIQ contract, USAID/Regional Development Mission for Asia (RDMA) has engaged Social Impact under a Task Order Service Request to design, organize, and facilitate services for a Pause and Reflect (P&R) workshop for the USAID and Australia Mekong Safeguards Program. The P&R workshop will provide a timely opportunity to explore how the collaboration between USAID and the Australian Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) adds value to the Program.
The objectives of this P&R workshop are to:
- understand what has worked well;
- discuss challenges;
- identify areas for improvement and appropriate directions moving forward; and
- incorporate lessons learned to enhance performance of the Program.
SI is seeking a Logistician in support of this activity. The Logistician will be responsible for coordinating project arrangements, including contacting workshop participants, scheduling meetings, and managing the use of virtual platforms. This is a part-time consulting position with a period of performance from February through May 2022.
Please note: Only candidates currently located in Southeast Asia will be considered.
- Serve as primary point of contact for and oversee all logistical arrangements for this activity.
- Assist in coordinating the day-to-day activities of the workshop.
- Organize a rolling set of virtual or hybrid meetings over the period of performance.
- For virtual meetings, arrange appropriate virtual meeting platform(s) using an interactive and peer-to-peer approach for the workshops.
- Take detailed notes during workshop discussions for dissemination as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree and at least three years of experience in a relevant discipline.
- Background in administration and/or logistics for donor-funded projects, workshops, and research studies.
- Demonstrated organizational skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently to meet deadlines and adhere to high quality standards.
- Strong professional written and verbal proficiency in English.
How to apply
Come join our energetic and innovative team! We offer you the opportunity to play a leading role in the growth of our company, work as part of a creative and committed team, and make a difference in the well-being of our world.
To apply for the position, please visit our website: https://phg.tbe.taleo.net/phg02/ats/careers/requisition.jsp?org=SOCIIMPA2&cws=1&rid=3983
SI is an EEO/AA/ADA Veterans Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview. Please, no phone calls.