The M&E program officer will be responsible for conducting monitoring and evaluation in the implementation of the various FEED Program activities. To ensure effective and timely implementation of the program activities as well as coordinate reporting and documentation.
Position report to: MEL Manager
- In collaboration with the M&E Manager, review and develop databases for the integrated program activities.
- In consultation with Pillar managers and program officer’s review, design and develop M&E systems appropriate to the project.
- Work closely with Program officers Data entry team in ensuring quality data
- Produce regular reports for M&E work for learning and program development.
- Guidance and Capacity building staff on incorporating M&E requirements in their programs.
- Coordinate and link integration of program M&E data / program audit checking for accuracy and consistency and ensuring quality in order to improve the accessibility and use of M&E information.
- Ensure M&E approaches, methodologies and tools address the relevance and impact of program/development work.
- Ensure quality assurance in M&E for FEED and her institutional donor funded programs/projects by documenting and disseminating change, lessons learnt and best practices
- Work closely with Program staff in ensuring internal and external program reports are of quality standards and demonstrate change.
- In collaboration with other officers coordinate technical studies which include feasibility studies, baseline surveys and evaluations.
- Represent FEED in planning forums and meetings with the government and other stakeholders/partners.
- In liaison with the field teams, hold regular review meetings to assess the progress against the set targets and advice management with recommendations on the progress as per internal policies, donor regulations and the project timelines.
- Monitor program progress to ensure that staff and systems achieve program goals and objectives consistent with FEED standards and accountability.
- Contribute in the development of donor proposals making sure that respective donor guidelines, preferences, standards, policies and procedures are fully adhered to.
- Increase FEED visibility, positive image and credibility through participation in relevant forums as well as appropriate meetings with other prospective international and local donors
PERSONAL & ROLE SPECIFICATIONS
- Bachelor’s Degree in Statistics
- Relevant Background in Development Studies or Community Development.
- Good knowledge of Data Management Data entry & analysis
- At least three years of relevant experience as a Program Officer implementing community projects.
- Excellent administrative, organizational and budgeting skills
- Excellent interpersonal and cross-cultural skills.
- Strong verbal and report writing skills.
- Knowledge and understanding of Child protection policies.
- Good training and experience in project management and project cycle.
- Monitoring & Evaluation skills and experience in sustainable programming
- Excellent Computer proficiency a must.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and deliver desired result
Please submit your application to the following email: firstname.lastname@example.org
You will be prompt to complete an online application
- Job City Lilongwe