Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPaDC) is a not-for-profit, non-political, non-religious and Women-led organization with the vision of “a society where women and men, girls and boys realize their full potential and participate in every sphere on an equal basis and where the rights of everyone irrespective of sex are recognized and respected” and the mission of “Promoting gender equality, peace and sustainable development and empowering women & girls”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring Evaluation Accountability and Learning (MEAL) Assistant
Location: Biu,Damboa, Hawul – Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- Assist in programme updates for the response management and internal information sharing
- Assist MEAL officer with data collection processes if needed
- Conduct field monitoring visits (including the use of the Quality benchmark/monitoring checklist) and facilitating focus group discussions
- Assist with implementation of programme evaluations (data collection)
- Support MEAL in conducting assessments as needed
- Responsible for handling, documenting, confidentiality and security of all informational resource related to feedback and complaints from beneficiaries
- Support Complaints and Feedback Mechanism, including communicating responses to complainants; liaise with programmes and operations to ensure prompt follow-up on feedback and complaints received.
Documentation and Dissemination:
- Contribute to preparing weekly, monthly and quarterly reports on MEAL.
- Prepare field visit report and do debriefing and action planning with the relevant staff.
- To conduct quality monitoring of programme activities, measured against international standards and using participatory methodologies (including child-friendly methodologies) and the quality benchmarks.
- Coordinate and communicate with MEAL and relevant programme staff regarding feedback and complaints
- Maintain liaison with MEAL unit and programme particularly field coordination/community mobilization team.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree, B.Agric, B.Arch, B.Eng or BSc qualification with at least 1 year work experience.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Program Manager, Education at Gender Equality Peace and Development Centre (GEPaDC)
- International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
- Assistant Director, Strategic Communications and Marketing at Options Consultancy Services Limited
- Communications Officer (Digital) at Options Consultancy Services Limited
- Finance and Grants Senior Officer at Mercy Corps Nigeria