Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behavior – from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV and preventing the spread of zoonotic diseases – by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behavior change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant – RCCE
Report to: Director, Research/Monitoring and Quality Assurance.
Locations / Zones: North Central, North East, North West, South East, South-South.
Check Other Ngo Jobs in Africa
- This position will support the overall data management system of the country office by conducting data collection, entry and cleaning, and providing technical support for research activities in assigned state(s).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- The incumbents will maintain regular communication with state-level partners and volunteers to offer data-required support.
- The M&E Consultant will also enter and clean state-level activity data, monitor paper flow of data collection forms and check for data accuracy.
- Perform data entry and cleaning, and assist in the management of quantitative data sets
- Support program monitoring and evaluation tasks, including the implementation of M&E systems (data collection, paper flow management, data management and results reporting)
- Participate in the training of staff/partners and consultants in M&E data collection and processing
- Actively contribute to and support project implementation activities
- Participate in the development of work plans and budget for project M&E activities
- Contribute to the preparation of tables, charts and figures for internal and external publications
- Contribute to the preparation of literature searches and bibliographies
- Provide administrative support as needed
- Carry out other tasks as assigned to support the project efforts
Visit more Ngo Jobs in Nigeria
- HND or Bachelor’s Degree with at least 4 years work experience in monitoring and evaluation of health programs.
- Experience with word processing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Working knowledge of data processing computer packages (e.g. EpiInfo, Epidata).
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Applicants MUST demonstrate knowledge and requisite experience in monitoring and evaluation of Risk communication and community engagement (RCCE) or infectious disease and related areas. Epidemic experience will be an added advantage.
- Ability to verbally communicate in at least one Nigerian language.
- Well-organized, with ability to track multiple projects and deadlines.
- Experience in providing administrative support to work teams.
- Ability and willingness to travel as required within and between project states.
- Ability to work successfully in a cross-cultural, team-based environment.
- Ability to work legally in Nigeria.
- MUST have experience with database management.
Application Closing Date
16th March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward copies of their CV in PDF to: email@example.com using the job title and the location as the subject of the mail. e.g., ‘Senior Program Officer – Malaria (PBC & Media), Abuja’.
Similar Vacancies, Ngo jobs in Africa now
Confederation of African Football (CAF) Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Administrative Assistant at the U.S. Consulate General
Medecins du Monde (MdM) Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Plan International Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Population Services International (PSI) Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
African Youth for Peace Development and Empowerment Foundation (AFRYDEV) Job Recruitment (5 Positions)