AIDS Healthcare Foundation (AHF) is an international not for profit NGO, with its Headquarters based in Los Angeles, California. AIDS Healthcare Foundation is registered in Nigeria as Foundation for AIDS Care Prevention and Advocacy but collectively referred to as AHF Nigeria. AHF Nigeria works in collaboration with the Federal Ministry of Health to provide free HIV/AIDS services; HIV prevention and treatment (ART), capacity building and advocacy in resource constrained settings.
AHF-Nigeria currently operates in 7 states including; Benue, Federal Capital Territory (FCT), Nasarawa, Kogi, Cross River, Anambra, Akwa Ibom and supports numerous clinics country wide.
We are recruiting a highly competent, dynamic and experienced individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Assistant
Location: Akwa Ibom
Employment Type: Full-time
Reports to: ART Clinician/ M&E Officer
- The M&E Assistant will be responsible for all data reporting-related activities of the site programs in line with reporting requirements.
- This includes implementing M&E framework, maintenance of monitoring data collections systems at site.
- He/she will also contribute to the design and assist the M&E Manager in conducting program assessments and evaluations to promote a culture of evidence-based decision making.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the implementation of monitoring and Evaluation activities in the field
- Support the development and strengthening of AHF Nigeria Monitoring and Evaluation Systems.
- Manage and Update site level database and ensure timely reports to the country office
- Ensure correct use of M&E tools at the site and outpost and logistics of tools.
- Provide mentoring out-post facility and CBO’s to ensure that the data entered into the facility database are accurate, consistent and according to standard operating procedures
- Ensure data are reported according to the approved dataflow and timelines and attend to any other duties assigned
- Ensure all data are fed into OpenMRS, webPPR, Site database and state DHIS.
- Daily entry of records into the OpenMRS for effective storage and backup for effective monitoring and assessing the performance of client’s health and program at site level
- Monitor the sites’ programs in the collection, analysis, reporting and use of output data for program improvement at site level
- Supervise site level data reporting cycle to ensure high quality and complete data are sent to the country office on a periodic basis, or when required.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Get All the Latest International NGO jobs, Humanitarian jobs, NGO Job Vacancies in Africa, Nigeria 2022 at NGOJobsAfrica
Education and Experience
- B.Sc Statistics (Major), Medical demography and its equivalent.
- Significant experience in data entry and data management.
- Demonstrate competence in assessing priorities and in managing a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment, and in meeting deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Strong writing, editing, and formatting skills.
- Demonstrate computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite applications including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SPSS or STATA. Use of OpenMRS, NigeriaMRS etc will be of advantage.
Application Closing Date
Monday; 25th April, 2022 (5pm).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Application (CV and Cover Letter) as one document to: email@example.com using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Also, your application document must be saved in your full name preferably in MS word or PDF format.