Rehabilitation Empowerment and Better Health Initiative (REBHI) is a National Non-governmental organization that aims to respond to the need of vulnerable communities through supporting self-reliant empowerment activities particularly for women and youth and other vulnerable members of the society.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Monitoring & Evaluation Officer
Employment Type: Contract
- The project Promoting Access to Integrated GBV Services to Conflict Affected Communities in Borno State is a 8-month project (November 2022 – June 2023) funded by the Nigeria Humanitarian Fund (NHF) and implemented by the Rehabilitation Empowerment and Better Health Initiative (REBHI) in Bama LGA of Borno state.
- The project targets vulnerable populations in IDP camps and host communities in Bama with the aim of reducing suffering and vulnerability to GBV, SGBV & SEA for women and girls of reproductive age.
- The project will also support the co-ordination of the GBV sub-sector through co-ordination of the dignity kits technical working group (which REBHI leads) by assessing reviewing and implementing the needs of beneficiaries into the standardized dignity kits contents.
Design and Implement M&E System:
- Develop and implement M&E plan of project to generate regular information related to progress of the project.
- Develop common indicators for data collection, design data collection tools/ templates, and assist for regular data collection/generation process.
- Provide technical support to program staff on implementing M&E plan and logical framework.
- Liaise with project management to collect and analyze data and to determine progress achieved.
Project Information Management:
- Track project’s output and outcome level results on the periodic basis in close coordination with project’s implementing team as well as with IPs.
- Collect, check, verify and compile data from the field as stipulated in the M&E plan.
- Review and compile monitoring reports, project progress reports, evaluation reports, photographs, case studies video documentaries, power point presentation, etc.
- Update and maintain the project database.
Capacity Development in M&E
- Provide technical support to staff members for all M&E related activities.
- Train staff members on M&E concepts, skills and tools.
- Work closely with implementing team for enhancing their capacity for proper data collection and reporting.
- Contribute to design TOR, training materials, communication materials related to project and M&E System.
- Review field level assessment reports, baseline studies and evaluation reports.
- Ensure that reports from partners/consultants are complete and meet the quality requirements.
- Undertake the quality control of project’s implementing strategies and approaches.
Reporting And Documentation:
- Prepare the M&E unit’s periodic progress report and submit to supervisor.
- Assist project team to prepare period reports of project through providing M&E related information.
- Collect and/or assist to collect case story, best practice documentation, lesson learn; and update and manage that information in project’s reports and other knowledge products.
- Work closely with the project to ensure that lessons learned from project evaluations are documented properly.
- Contribute for developing and managing knowledge products (knowledge management) of project.
- Prepare monitoring field visit plan and conduct monitoring visit as and when required.
- Conduct regular monitoring to project’s interventions to ensure the quality delivery of inputs and contribute for generating expected results.
- Participate in internal and external monitoring mission.
- Work closely with the project team member and relevant stakeholders for monitoring and evaluation of project interventions.
- Assist to organize and facilitate various events such as meetings, workshops, conferences, and seminars.
- Carry out other duties and responsibilities related to M&E as assigned by supervisor.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree / HND qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
31st October, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org include your name and position you are applying for as the subject of the email.
Note: Applications that do not follow this guideline will be disregarded.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Regional Business Development Manager – ESA at Save the Children
- Community Liaison Office Coordinator at U.S. Consulate
- Internal Auditor at Association for Reproductive and Family Health (ARFH)
- Junior Controlling Officer at the Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- Head of Humanitarian Assistance and Operations at International Organization for Migration