SOS Children’s Villages Nigeria (SOS CV Nigeria) is one of 136 Member Associations working under the umbrella of SOS Children’s Villages International, an international non-governmental social development organization. We have been active in Nigeria since 1973, with footprints across the country in: Isolo (Lagos State), Owu-Ijebu (Ogun State), Jos (Plateau State) Ibadan (Oyo State), Kaduna (Kaduna State) and Gwagwalada, (Federal Capital Territory).
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: National Maintenance Coordinator
- The National Maintenance Coordinator will oversee and lead maintenance procedures and actions at SOS Children’s Villages in Nigeria.
- He/She is responsible for a variety of tasks related to maintaining and improving the organization’s facilities and equipment
- Carry out periodic inspections to determine repairs needed.
- Liaise with service providers to perform regular inspections of equipment and fix faults in line with laid-down procurement policy.
- He/She will communicate and support the maintenance, record keeping and performance tracking of equipment in the National Office
- Carry out minor repairs of office equipment and facilities such as furniture, equipment, electrification, plumbing, etc.
- He/She will technically supervise the programme locations’ Maintenance Officers on major faults and maintenance needs.
Qualifications, Experience and Skills
- Bachelor’s Degree in Civil Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Architecture, Electrical Engineering, Facility Management or related field.
- Courses in mechanical drawing, woodworking, electricity, and blueprint reading, would be advantageous.
- 5 years proven experience in a similar role preferably within an INGO.
- Relevant licenses and certificates will be required.
- Physical strength and good hand-eye coordination
Application Closing Date
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online