Would you jump at the chance to utilise your inclusive development and/or humanitarian programmatic leadership skills in the development and delivery of our first Country Plan? A central strategic role which would enable you to make a significant impact across major vehicles for change?
Would you like the opportunity to make the role your own in a new start-up Country Office? If you are also motivated and passionate about being actively involved as part of our driving force for promoting the inclusion of people with disabilties in their communities, please read on…
CBM Global Disability Inclusion works alongside people with disabilities in the world’s poorest places to fight poverty and exclusion and transform lives. Driven by Christian values, we seek out and work with the most marginalised in society, irrespective of race, gender or religion, recognising the equal worth of every individual.
Success in this role requires working in close collaboration with partners, Thematic Teams and Member Associations to develop, win support, and ensure effective delivery of a growing portfolio of work. You’ll enjoy establishing strong capacity in project design, proposal development, implementation, monitoring and evaluation and learning.
- Early Career Professionals Recruitment Programme – Batch B (Monitoring and Evaluation) at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Early Career Professionals Recruitment Programme – Batch B (Administration) at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Early Career Professionals Recruitment Programme – Batch B (Programme Management) at Society for Family Health (SFH)
- Team Leader – Analytics at Mercy Corps Nigeria
What we’re looking for; If you have professional experience in a national or international NGO with a minimum of 3 years at senior level, with a track record of successfully designing and managing large scale inclusive development and/or humanitarian programmes, as well as experience of identifying fundraising opportunities, securing grants from donor organisations and building productive relations with donors, please get in touch.
If you are passionate about inclusion, equality and rights, and are sympathetic to CBM Global’s Christian values, we look forward to receiving your application. CBM welcomes applicants from diverse backgrounds and people with lived experience of disability.
Based: Applications are welcome from those who have the right to work in Nigeria.
Benefits: CBM Global offers an inclusive work culture and supportive team.
Salary: The salary offered will be competitive, dependent on skills and experience.
How to apply
How to apply: Please visit https://www.cbmuk.org.uk/who-we-are/work-for-us/ for more information about the role and how to apply. Informal enquiries are welcome by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Closing date: Wednesday 12 May 2021 09:00 UK time
- Localisation & Organisational Development Expert at the Norwegian Refugee Council (NRC)
- Driver at the United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
- Administrative Driver at the Global Alliance for Improved Nutrition (GAIN)
- International Organization for Migration (IOM) Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
- Project Assistant (NFI) at the International Organization for Migration (IOM)