Cleaner responsibilities include:
- Cleaning, stocking and supplying designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Performing and documenting routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleaning tasks and special projects
We are looking for a Cleaner to take care of our facilities and carry out cleaning and maintenance duties.
The goal is to keep our building in a clean and orderly condition.
- Clean, stock and supply designated facility areas (dusting, sweeping, vacuuming, mopping, cleaning ceiling vents, restroom cleaning etc)
- Perform and document routine inspection and maintenance activities
- Carry out heavy cleansing tasks and special projects
- Notify management of occurring deficiencies or needs for repairs
- Make adjustments and minor repairs
- Stock and maintain supply rooms
- Cooperate with the rest of the staff
- Follow all health and safety regulations
Requirements and skills
- Proven working experience as a Cleaner
- Ability to handle heavy equipment and machinery
- Knowledge of cleaning chemicals and supplies
- Familiarity with Material Safety Data Sheets
- High school degree
Essential: Completion of secondary education or equivalent.
Professional experience and knowledge
Essential: At least two years of professional experience.
Essential: English – Somali
- Respecting and promoting individual and cultural differences
Base monthly salary : USD.500
How to apply
Please send your CV and application as one PDF document by Tuesday 4 April 2023. Subject should be: Application for Office Cleaner (Applications without right email subject will be discarded):
Send your CV to the email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
Female candidates are highly encouraged to apply this post.