NaTakallam is an award-winning, social enterprise that offers high-quality, curated language services delivered by refugees, displaced persons and host communities through the freelance economy.
NaTakallam identifies skilled refugees and provides them with the training and mentorship needed to perform the services, which offer a pathway to sustainable income during and after displacement and/or in the early stages of resettlement. Meanwhile, NaTakallam offers clients a much-needed service that in turn, provides a livelihood to refugees, regardless of their location/status. To date, displaced persons have self-generated over 1.4 million USD through NaTakallam.
Working with NaTakallam will give you an opportunity to:
- Take on an exciting central position in our organisation, through which you will be able to grow quickly and take on a key role within the enterprise.
- Contribute to making a real difference through our social impact-centered mission.
- Work with an international and diverse team located between the United States, Europe and the Middle East.
- Gain experience in the fast-paced world of social enterprises in the tech + refugee space
- Further develop your interpersonal, business development, and communication skills
The job has two exciting sides to it: While managing our office, you are the key central figure in our organisation, suporting the team in daily operations. We also need you to step in managing part of our partnerships and B2B relationships.
What are we looking for?
We are looking for a super efficient and proactive central point in our organisation. Someone who is a star in communication inside the organisation, who sees the work before we bring it to you. You blend in easily in a multicultural environment and treat the internal and external people with respect and diplomacy. We also need someone with a strong experience & feel for external communication with our partners and B2B customers.
Supporting general organisation | 2 Days a week
General Organisation Support
- Creating & updating reports
- Organising internal and external (online) events
- Supporting in variable tasks, supporting the organisation departments
- Represent NaTakallam at various meetings and events as needed
HR + Legal Office
- Managing staff info, contracts and vacancies
- Travel assistance for the team
- Check Contracts with Lawyers
Supporting Partnerships & B2B management | 3 days a week
External Relations Management
- Outreach for business development
- Nurturing our existing relationships
- ProActive Use of our B2B CRM
- Writing text for external communication such as info materials and emails
- Prepare Grant Applications, Competition Applications, Accelerator Applications
- Draft Applications
- Finalise Applications
- Communication and Submitting of Applications
CEO Assistant Support
- Managing CEO’s calendar & inbox
- Communications with CEO’s contacts
- Excellent people skills and capacity to balance NaTakallam’s messaging as a social enterprise, a point in which impact and commercial business meet.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Capacity to work in chaotic, fast-paced, startup environment
- Capable of working efficiently, remotely.
- Efficient with tech tools
- Strong external communicator
- Organised and Orderly management of communication
- Committing to deadlines and planning of tasks
- Swift communication
- Proactive attitude
- Professional external communication
Compensation and Contract
The role is fulltime, the compensation for this role is based on the middle eastern salary range with an ‘independent contractor’ contract. Where the work is fully remote, we ask you to be flexible to match our international team’s timezones.
We are looking to start the first interviews in begin of January, where a series of interviews, references and a written test are part of the recruitment process.
We are looking forward receiving your applications. If you feel like are the right fit for this role, please apply today! We are accepting applications on a rolling basis.
- Contract Type: Freelance
- Start Date: 23 January 2022
- Location: Remote
- Education Level: Bachelor’s Degree
- Experience: > 3 years
- Possible full remote
How to apply
Are you the person we need?
Apply here today: https://natakallam.welcomekit.co/jobs/office-partnership-manager_earth