Ensuring storage, stock management and supply processes, as well as hygiene and security procedures, tools, and protocols, implementing appropriate quality controls and records, in order to ensure good storage conditions and availability of drugs and medical materials.
• Coordinating the delivery, reception and recording of international and local orders, in close coordination with the logistics department
• Supervising orders of medical and drug material in order to ensure an efficient and appropriate consumption
• Supervising the supply of drugs to patients, according to medical prescriptions
• Links the project with the MOH on matters essential medicines and medical supplies
• Represents the project in the county Commodity security technical working group meetings
• Prepares a cash request for running pharmacy activities as per the project chronogram
• Work closely with various project managers to address pharmacy related issues regarding their area of work
• Represent the project at both county and sub county level towards supporting MOH in the implementation and management of Revolving fund pharmacy, RFP.
Diploma or Degree in Pharmacy
• Must be registered by the Pharmacy and Poisons Board
• At least two years experience as a Pharmacy Supervisor
• Experience working in an MoH setup will be an added advantage
How to apply
Candidates meeting the above qualifications are requested to email a motivation letter and updated Curriculum Vitae as a single file by 17th September 2021 to email@example.com and mention on the subject line “Pharmacy Supervisor”. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted