Breakthrough ACTION ignites collective action and encourages people to adopt healthier behavior – from using modern contraceptive methods and sleeping under bed nets to being tested for HIV and preventing the spread of zoonotic diseases – by forging, testing, and scaling up new and hybrid approaches to social and behavior change.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Assistant – Risk Communication and Community Engagement (RCCE)
Visit more Ngo Jobs in Nigeria
- The program assistant will support administrative, financial, logistics and programmatic tasks required for efficient implementation of COVID project.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide support to the planning, implementation, and coordination of technical activities and field visits;
- Assist with gathering technical updates for program planning, implementation and adaptive learning;
- Support the team to maintain files within google drive, disseminate project information among the project team, schedule meetings and track deliverables using program management tools;
- In collaboration with Senior Program Officer, assist with development of concept notes, activity profiles, budgets, training plans, abstracts and other relevant documents or publication related to the project interventions.
- Assist with strengthening effective relationships with national and subnational stakeholders.
- Support the planning for programmatic research processes.
- Monitor and ensure all related activities and any challenges are documented and reported on a regular basis.
- Other duties as identified by the supervisor.
- This position has no direct supervisory responsibilities.
Similar Vacancies, Ngo jobs in Africa now
Confederation of African Football (CAF) Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Administrative Assistant at the U.S. Consulate General
Medecins du Monde (MdM) Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Deutsche Gesellschaft fur Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ) Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
Plan International Job Recruitment (3 Positions)
Population Services International (PSI) Job Recruitment (7 Positions)
Economic Community of West African States (ECOWAS) Job Recruitment (4 Positions)
African Youth for Peace Development and Empowerment Foundation (AFRYDEV) Job Recruitment (5 Positions)
Minimum Qualifications and Skills
- Minimum of an HND / Bachelor’s Degree in Arts, Social Sciences or Health Sciences.
- 1 – 3 years experience working within the health sector and in related tasks. Experience of working on a USAID-funded project an advantage.
- Familiar with internet search engines and able to undertake background search on well-defined tasks.
- Demonstrated competence to assess priorities and manage a variety of activities in a time-sensitive environment and meet deadlines with attention to detail and quality.
- Working Knowledge of MS Office Packages and database software and applications.
- Proficiency in writing and editing letters, reports, and document is required.
- Strong communication skills (written & spoken) in English language is required.
- Fluency in any local language will be an advantage.
- Ability to travel within Nigeria and work successfully within a cross-cultural, multi-sectoral, multi-project team-based environment.
Check Other Ngo Jobs in Africa
Application Closing Date
22nd March, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward copies of their CV in PDF format to: email@example.com using the Job Title and the Location as the subject of the mail. e.g., “Program Assistant – RCCE, Abuja”.
Check Breakthrough ACTION Other Positions
Monitoring & Evaluation Consultant – RCCE
Senior Program Officer – Malaria (PBC & Media)
Social and Behaviour Change Officer
Program Officer – Social Mobilization
Senior Program Officer II – TB & Social and Behaviour Change