Gender Equality, Peace and Development Centre (GEPaDC) is a not-for-profit, non-political, non-religious Women-led organization with the vision of“a society where women and men, girls and boys realize their full potential and participate in every sphere on an equal basis and where the rights of everyone irrespective of sex are recognized and respected” and the mission of “Promoting gender equality, peace and sustainable development and empowering women & girls”.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Contract
- Provides leadership and management to the project team.
- Line manages project team, including regular performance management and appraisals.
- Facilitate in-house Project Kick-off for the project team
- Regularly analyze the context, risks, operational access issues and availability of resources, about project objectives, and define support requirements to ensure effective implementation.
- The support project team ensures that the individuals work effectively together as a team to achieve the project objectives.
- Oversee project budget and preparation and analysis of the actual expenditures vs budget with the project team.
- Ensure Project cycle management processes and tools (including detailed implementation plans and annual work plans) are effectively implemented to achieve project results and comply with donor requirements, government, and partnership agreements.
- Ensure all team members and all other colleagues uphold GEPaDC shared values in all aspects of their work, and perform their duties and functions in a collaborative, effective and supportive team environment.
- The program manager will be responsible and ultimately accountable for the project’s strategic direction, planning, quality programming and implementation, financial management, team leadership, stakeholders and partner relationships and donor deliverables.
- Develop collaborative and open working relationships with partners and beneficiaries.
- Oversees all project component leads.
- Report to the Executive Director.
- Candidates should possess a Bachelor’s Degree qualification with at least 3 years work experience.
Application Closing Date
23rd June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Senior Protection Officer at Gender Equality Peace and Development Centre (GEPaDC)
- Procurement and logistics OFFICER – NATIONAL ONLY at Handicap International – Humanity & Inclusion
- Grants & MEAL Manager – Niger – basé à NER-Niamey at Première Urgence Internationale
- Chief of Party, Benin Health Systems Strengthening Activity at Population Services International
- National Logistics Adviser at CTG