Gender Mobile Initiative – We envision a just society devoid of all forms of gender-based violence that is capable of undermining the existence of girls and women in all forms and degree.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Program Manager
- Gender mobile requires a Program Manager who will primarily be responsible for driving and improving the organization’s programmatic direction.
- Develop program strategy including delivery approaches and model
- Ensure program quality and learning
- Provide overall leadership to the Programs Unit.
- Influence funding priorities by sharing new learnings from ongoing programs
- Ensure program quality assurance and conduct periodic program audits
- Identify partners and strengthen partner relationships
- Establish/strengthen reporting mechanisms to ensure timeliness in reporting.
- Perform other duties as may be assigned.
Required Skills, Experience and Qualifications
- Candidate must have a Bachelor’s Degree in Social Work, Gender, Public Health or another related field. A postgraduate degree in any related field is desirable and will be an added advantage.
- Minimum of three (3) years experience in program design and implementation.
- Conceptual abilities, strategic thinking and analytical writing skills.
- Organizing skills and capacity to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
- Familiarity with the International and National legal framework on gender equality and women’s rights.
- Experience in designing and implementing gender-transformative approaches
- Experience in developing gender and GBV program strategies and models
- Proven skills in grant proposal writing, research and data management.
Application Closing Date
18th November, 2022.