Action Health Incorporated (AHI) is a non-profit organization committed to creating opportunities for young people’s successful transition to productive adulthood. Since its establishment in 1989, AHI has served as an advocate and catalyst for creating better life options for young people in Nigeria. AHI is actively involved in responding to the humanitarian crisis in North Eastern Nigeria, focusing on sexual and reproductive health, maternal and child health, reducing gender-based violence (GBV), and providing essential life-saving health services to survivors, young girls and women.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Programme Officer
Location: Maiduguri, Borno
Employment Type: Full-time
- Plan and execute programme activities in timely and accurate manner.
- Development and implementation of programme strategies/work plans.
- Collection, analysis and presentation of information needed for programme development and implementation
- Develop and implement project communication strategies
- Assist in preparation, filing, compilation and dissemination of documents/materials relating to the programme
- Preparation of reports on the findings and lessons learned while in the field.
- B.Sc Degree with a minimum of 2 years work experience
- Prior experience working as a Programme Assistant in humanitarian sector
- Proficient in use of computers and Microsoft Office applications
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Exceptional time management and organizational skills
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Strong training & facilitation skills.
- Strong attention to detail andability to multitask
- Strong training & facilitation skills
- Resident in Maiduguri, Borno State.
Application Closing Date
7th September, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org using the Job Title (Programme Officer – Borno State) as the subject of the mail.
- Females are encouraged to apply.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Senior Technical Officer, Core Strategic Information at Family Health International (FHI 360)
- Experts – Ending Nigeria Ocean Plastics Pollution (ENOPP) Activity at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI) – 3 Openings
- Compliance Associate at Widows and Orphans Empowerment Organization (WEWE)
- Chief of Party – Ending Nigeria Ocean Plastics Pollution (ENOPP) Activity at Development Alternatives Incorporated (DAI)
- Technical Officer – Protection at Women in the New Nigeria (WINN)