The United Kingdom Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (UKNIAF) is a UKAID funded programme implemented by Tetra Tech International Development. Building on the lessons learned during the first two Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility programmes (NIAF 1, NIAF 2), UKNIAF commenced in October 2019. The programme, which will run for four years, is set to end in September 2023; with a possible two-year extension thereafter.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Project Analyst
Job no: 499707
Work type: Contract
Categories: Economic Growth, Infrastructure, Project Management Consulting, Corporate Functions / Administration
- TetraTech International Development (formerly WYG International) is delivering the FCDO-funded United Kingdom Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (UKNIAF), a technical assistance facility which aims to improve the lives of some of Nigeria’s most impoverished people by enhancing the way infrastructure is designed and delivered in the country.
- The UKNIAF programme is active across the Power sector, the Federal Road network, and Infrastructure Finance.
- Working with the Federal Government of Nigeria, selected state governments and the wider international community, UKNIAF aims to catalyse a transformational change in livelihoods across Nigeria by unblocking obstacles to growth.
- UKNIAF’s Infrastructure Finance Component is committed to developing a $3 billion pipeline of bankable private sector financed projects, at least $1 billion of which will be at or close to financial close by 2023.
Research Consultant at Integrity Watch Afghanistan
Senior Project Manager at UN Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East
Consultant – Copywriter at Mercy Corps
MEAL Senior Officer at Save the Children
Technical Director at SolidarMed
Logistics Coordinator at INTERSOS
Human Resources service provider at ILGA World
Ammunition Technical Officer at HALO Trust
Psychosocial Coordinator at Jesuit Refugee Service
Philanthropy & Partnerships Intern at Medair
Coordinateur général et Médecins du Monde
GBV Manager At International Medical Corps
Senior Admin Officer At Jhpiego
Programme Support Manager At Medair
Protection Coordinator – Nigeria – Maiduguri At Première Urgence Internationale
Finance Officer – Data Analyst At Jesuit Refugee Service
ASSOCIATE, REGIONAL DEVELOPMENT At CARE USA
Education Sector Co-Lead (Coordinator) At Save the Children
Associate Director, HR Compliance At Americares
Medical Trainer At Idmibok International
Market Systems Development Expert, Kyrgyzstan At ACDI/VOCA
COMMUNICATIONS AND MEMBERSHIP INTERN At Women’s International League for Peace and Freedom
Data Consultant At Ground Truth Solutions
Human Resources and Admin Assistant At International Medical Corps
Logistics Assistant- West Pokot, Kenya At ACTED
Settlement Research Consultant At International Organization for Migration
- Coordinating stakeholders, activities, documents
- Support the preparation of Reports, Executive Summaries, Presentations and Spreadsheets
- Maintaining project document platforms and team collaboration tools
- Maintaining meeting notes, discussion takeaways, key actions
- Liaising with partners for key information and activities
Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s)
- Ensure the quality of outputs meet the client’s requirements in a timely manner
- Contribute towards monthly and quarterly progress updates, ad-hoc reporting, and knowledge products
- Ensure that all necessary evidence required for the relevant submission is secured and referenced in/with report submissions
- Maintain a record of all evidence of work in Progress Documents so that they may be furnished to the client upon request
- Good quality of written reports and PPT presentations
- Ensure the sensitive handling of confidential information
State Coordinator Consultant At Jhpiego
Logistics Coordinator – Nigeria – Maiduguri At Première Urgence Internationale
Project Officer At International Organization for Migration
Senior Mobility HR Business Partner at Oxfam GB
GIS, M&E, and Mobile Data Collection Specialist at World Bank
SENIOR PROGRAMME OFFICER AT CLIMATE ACTION NETWORK
SENIOR FUNDRAISING AND PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER AT CLIMATE ACTION NETWORK
Manager, Consumer Protection Embedded Lab at Innovations for Poverty Action
Technical Officer at World Health Organization
Field Administrator at CTG Global
Public Health Researcher at Connecting Research to Development
Communications & Advocacy Advisor at Médecins Sans Frontières en Suisse
Fundraising Appeals Officer, Individual Contractor at UN High Commissioner for Refugees
Project Referent Medical at Médecins Sans Frontières
Open Data for Resilience and Risk Management Initiative: Open Cities Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) (St Lucia) – Local Implementation Partners
Communications Consultant at International Federation of Red Cross And Red Crescent Societies
Senior Security Manager at Jhpiego
Technical Officer, Pediatrics and Adolescent HIV at Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
Summary of person profile:
- Bachelor’s Degree Qualification in Economics, Engineering, Accounting, Business Administration, Finance or related fields (Required); Master’s Degree or higher in any of the above considered an added advantage
- Must have strong demonstrable report writing, PPT, Excel, and communication skills, including proven written and presentation skills in a range of formats (briefings, reports, presentations, summaries, etc.) and to a range of stakeholder audiences. The quality of writing and communication is important.
- Minimum of 3 years of relevant professional work experience in supporting the development and/or delivery of infrastructure projects at a reputable institution, preferably infrastructure consulting/advisory.
- Exceptional oral and writing communication skills, with demonstrable quantitative and qualitative data analysis skills, and be proficiency in the use of Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and internet tools.
- Understanding of the Donor-funded project space, including aspects such as client reporting requirements, climate-linked funding and outcomes, budgeting etc. is a strong advantage
- Hands on approach to work, with the ability to deliver on deadlines in a fast-paced and fast-changing environment, with minimal or no supervision
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively independently and constructively with diverse, inter-cultural, and high impact teams in different locations.
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills, and attention to detail, the ability to work independently, and in a fast-paced environment with flexibility to perform other functions as directed.
- Commitment to contributing to the development of a healthy, collaborative, learning, productive and supportive working environment, and to operating at the highest levels of integrity and excellence
- Experience in working on Aid/Donor-funded projects (UK-funded programmes is a strong advantage).
Application Closing Date
8th July, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Program Performance & Quality Director at Mercy corps
Director of Development at Friends of Amani US
Assets Management Senior expert at Policy and Management Consulting Group
Brazil Programmatic Communications Coordinator at WITNESS
Senior Research, Monitoring & Evaluation (M&E) Specialists at University of Rhode Island
Program Associate at Internews Network
Oceania Researcher at Armed Conflict Location & Event Data Project
Regional Director of Social Services West at Kids in Need of Defense
Director of External Affairs at Path
Consultant MERL & Outcome Harvesting at Equal Access
Team Leader at International Development Law Organization
Communications & Fundraising Volunteer at Lighthouse Relief
Water and Sanitation Expert/Coordinator at MSF – Holland
Grants Administration and Reporting Manager at International Medical Corps
Research Assistant at Samuel Hall
OXFAM CONSULTANCY FOR MID-TERM EVALUATION OF PROSELL PROJECT IN TARABA
Regional Inclusive Governance Specialist at Handicap International – Humanity & Inclusion