SUPERVISOR: Senior Manager, Project Management
LOCATION: Global remote, home-based
**(Preference for candidates located in GMT – GMT+5)
Humentum is a global nonprofit organization that strengthens humanitarian and development organizations and advocates for data-driven policies and standards to benefit the entire sector. We work directly with organizations by building community through our online networking platform and events; advancing individual and organizational capability through online training and content; and providing solutions to organization-wide problems through our consultancy service.
The primary purpose of this role is to manage the design and contracting of projects and programs with clients, to deepen the long-term relationship, ensure projects and programs achieve their intended results and that they experience excellent customer service.
- Project manage client projects
- Ensure efficiency of client delivery processes
- Run and maintain key projects using the agreed systems and processes of Humentum.
- Coordinate and work with key project stakeholders both inside and outside Humentum
- Act as a source of knowledge and guidance on all Humentum products
- Meet with clients as required to help explain our products and offers
- Ensure efficiency of the client delivery processes ensuring each project we deliver is in scope, on time and in budget.
- Work with other teams as necessary to ensure client delivery aspects are included as part of the Humentum offer
- Coordinate with the Humentum team to generate new leads
- Manage the relationship with past and current clients as required
- Other duties as assigned consistent with the spirit and intent of the position (5%) such as contributing to Humentum’s other activities as appropriate.
Qualifications and experience
- Preferable business and/or project management qualifications or equivalent experience.
- Knowledge of the social sector and of common needs that organizations have to improve their compliance, financial management, program management and people development.
- Experience using database administration tools; experience with Salesforce.
- Experience with a project management software
- Experience of managing leads and scheduling resources within a professional services or similar team or function.
Skills and attributes
- Excellent customer service, communication and relationship management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail – demonstrates accuracy and thoroughness, monitors own and others work to ensure quality
- Strong portfolio and project management skills.
- Highly organized approach to work
- Able to manage complex projects, while managing multiple stakeholders’ expectations.
- Ability to identify client needs and modify proposals and style of presentation to a diverse range of clients and needs.
- Experience building and managing budgets
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Independent problem-solver
Job Related Information
This position is a remote, home-based position that works as part of a wider remote, global team. You will need to work independently and as well as part of the team to achieve team-based targets. You must possess both the ability and environment to work virtually: reliable connection to high-speed internet, appropriate environment for leading and participating in virtual meetings with enabled video.
Equal Opportunities Statement
Humentum is an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer.
Compensation for this role is as set out in Humentum’s Total Rewards policy. The starting salary for the role is grade E at Step 1, paid either on the US scale for US-based staff or global scale for all other locations. If the role is part-time, the salary will be pro-rated accordingly.
Applicants are encouraged to review our Total Rewards and Salary & Pay policies on our website before applying for open roles. Both full policies can be found at: https://humentum.org/about-us/careers/
How to apply
Please submit a formal cover letter and CV via Humentum’s job board:https://jobs.humentum.org/jobs/project-manager-in-nationwide-ug/