An exciting opportunity has arisen for an individual with proven humanitarian and partner management experience to join our team in Zimbabwe as Project Officer.
As Project Officer you will operationalise the Tearfund Zimbabwe goal of supporting the Zimbabwean Church in demonstrating and inspiring holistic transformation. The Project Officer will support partners in our four key areas and these are;
- Church denominations for Church and Community Transformation (CCT)
- Leadership and governance
- Economic Empowerment and
- Humanitarian response and resilience building
In this role you will provide programmatic and project management support to partners ensuring that projects are implemented, monitored, evaluated and reported in accordance with Tearfund’s Quality Standards & within Tearfund’s management systems.
Do you have:
- Experience in Project Management and Capacity Development of local NGO’s an/or Churches
- Experience in Donor Relationship and Grant Management
- Excellent Interpersonal Skills & communication skills
- Committed Christian who is spiritual mature and committed to a local Church
How to apply
If the above describes you then please have a look at the Job Description on Tearfund website and do apply!
Please Note: This contract is for 3 years, but with potential to extend. Please note candidates must have the current right to live and work in Zimbabwe. The successful candidate will be offered a Gross Salary of 29,400 USD per annum.
The recruitment process will include specific checks related to safeguarding issues. In addition, personal identification information will be submitted against a Watchlist database to check against criminal convictions as a counter-terror measure.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Coordinateur(trice) EHA/ABRI (H/F) – Ouagadougou at Solidarités International
- National Director – Tanzania and Zanzibar at SOS Children’s Villages International
- Monitoring, Evaluation, Research and Learning Director, Ghana Health Program HIV at Global Communities
- Senior Global Advocacy Advisor Maternity Cover at Sightsavers
- EOI – IT Architect Consultant – TCIS at the African Development Bank Group (AfDB)