The selected candidate(s) will work within the operational resilience team consisting of business continuity, crisis management, and risk management professionals, and along with other departments to design, develop and embed various operational resilience program components. The incumbent(s) will serve as passionate change agents, providing innovative methods to create an agile operational resilience which exceed expectations in a hybrid work environment. The current headquarters hybrid model for staff allows for a ratio of 60% remote work to 40% in office, when new normal operations are in place.
- Master’s degree plus four years of relevant work experience OR Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent, in relevant field, plus a minimum of ten years of relevant experience.
We’re looking for someone with proven experience in:
- Operational Risk Management, Crisis Management, Business Continuity and Regulatory Compliance.
- Benchmarking, Market Analysis and Technical Innovation.
- Business Partnering and Analysis.
- Program and Project management, Vendor Management, Data Automation
Candidates should be able to:
- Work in a fast past environment, identify solutions, solve problems, and appropriately escalate issues.
- Evaluate and advise on best practice, cost-effective resilience strategies, controls and workaround solutions.
- Create solutions in an agile collaborative environment leveraging automation.
- Apply risk mitigation solutions, integrate industry best practices, and validate strong levels of quality.
- Organize, develop and deliver advanced presentations for various levels of staff and management.
- Have a global perspective, and sensitivity to diverse cultures and political issues.
- Communicate effectively in English, both written and spoken.