Public Health Evaluation Officer
- Support in the design and implementation of all aspects of the Public health evaluation studies/learnings
- Work closely with the Technical team under guidance of PHE Lead to identify priority program and public health learning and evaluation questions
- Participate in identifying and evaluating interventions to address key programmatic challenges using strong scientific methodology to inform the program, MOH, and the broader HIV field
- Support in ensuring the highest quality scientific, ethical and regulatory standards for all learning activities
- Contribute to capacity building of project staff, partners, and MOH personnel in the conduct of Public Health Evaluation through trainings, mentoring, and sharing/review of relevant scientific literature
- Participate in preparation of study reports, abstracts and manuscripts and dissemination of results at county, national, and international levels
- Work with county and other project teams to facilitate sharing of experiences across the project and county health departments to improve knowledge and programming
- Any other duties as assigned
- Degree in Epidemiology, Biostatistics, Maternal Child Health, Public Health or HIV related sciences
- Minimum of 5 years of proven experience in Public Health Evaluation, health research in developing countries, including protocol development, design of surveys, training of research staff, data collection, data analysis, and scientific publication elaboration
- Experience in HIV/AIDS, maternal and child health research Experience in working with the Counties/MOH collaboratively Ability to supervise and train staff
- Good interpersonal skills, communication, accountability, continual learning, and results driven Good data analytic and report writing skills
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates are invited to submit their applications and CV along with a cover letter expressing interest and indicating Salary history and expectations to firstname.lastname@example.org . The position applied for and reference number should be clearly indicated on the subject line and cover letter.
The closing date is September 07, 2022 . Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.