- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Overview of position:
- Response Med is seeking to provide health professionals to deliver clinical services in UN facilities located in Somalia.
- Personnel shall deliver primary care & hospital level services, including emergency, surgical, diagnostic, intensive care & general hospital services.
- Personnel shall provide the services at the UN level 1+ health facility located in the UNSOS camp within the AAIA in Mogadishu & in sector health facilities, as & when required.
- Additionally, personnel may be to reinforce these AMISOM level 2 hospitals during emergency situations that severely stress facilities.
- The UN level 1+ health facility is a capability that was established in 2012 with the objective of providing emergency & primary health care for the UN international personnel in Somalia.
- The facility has since been supporting UNSOS, UNSOM & AMISOM FHQ personnel.
- Additionally, the facility is available to international personnel from other UN entities, diplomatic missions & UNSOS contracted vendors, on a cost recovery basis.
- Services may, on occasion, also be extended to the SNA.
State Coordinator Consultant At Jhpiego
Logistics Coordinator – Nigeria – Maiduguri At Première Urgence Internationale
Project Officer At International Organization for Migration
Senior Mobility HR Business Partner at Oxfam GB
GIS, M&E, and Mobile Data Collection Specialist at World Bank
SENIOR PROGRAMME OFFICER AT CLIMATE ACTION NETWORK
SENIOR FUNDRAISING AND PARTNERSHIPS MANAGER AT CLIMATE ACTION NETWORK
Manager, Consumer Protection Embedded Lab at Innovations for Poverty Action
Technical Officer at World Health Organization
Field Administrator at CTG Global
Public Health Researcher at Connecting Research to Development
Communications & Advocacy Advisor at Médecins Sans Frontières en Suisse
Fundraising Appeals Officer, Individual Contractor at UN High Commissioner for Refugees
Project Referent Medical at Médecins Sans Frontières
Open Data for Resilience and Risk Management Initiative: Open Cities Latin America and Caribbean (LAC) (St Lucia) – Local Implementation Partners
Communications Consultant at International Federation of Red Cross And Red Crescent Societies
Senior Security Manager at Jhpiego
Technical Officer, Pediatrics and Adolescent HIV at Elizabeth Glaser Pediatric AIDS Foundation
We are looking for a dedicated Public Health Nurse to administer community healthcare & facilitate appropriate intervention plans. In this role, your duties will include instructing families on patient care, providing maternity & childcare guidance & creating awareness of disease prevention & control measures. The successful candidate will be a team player with the ability to effectively add value to enabling good patient outcomes & shape best clinical & non clinical practice. Key responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Providing nursing services & healthcare education at homes & community clinics.
- Developing treatment & intervention plans based on healthcare assessments.
- Instructing families on patient care & promoting healthy lifestyles.
- Coordinating treatment, convalescence & rehabilitation plans with other healthcare providers.
- Providing maternity & childcare guidance, as well as facilitating interventions, when required.
- Conducting immunization programs, as well as promoting disease prevention & control measures.
- Inventorizing & replenishing medical supplies, as well as maintaining medical equipment.
- Updating & maintaining patient files & medical records.
- Participating in health education initiatives & keeping abreast of advancements in the field of public health.
- Performing regular vehicle maintenance checks, logging trips & proactively initiating repairs.
- This role reports to the line manager.
- Bachelors Degree / Diploma as a Registered Nurse with a minimum of three years progressive post qualification clinical experience in general nursing.
- Postgraduate training, in Public Health with a minimum of three years’ post specialist qualification.
- Currently registered & licensed to practice nursing & apply specialty without supervision in own country or another UN member state.
- English proficiency, a minimum of level B 2 is required.
- Preference / desire to live & work in Somalila.
- This role does not have any team management responsibility.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- CTG is open to reviewing applications of both expats as well as Somali nationals for this role.
- Job City Mogadishu