TOR for Finance Intern
Purpose: Finance Intern
Reporting to: Finance Officer
Duration: From: 11 October 2022 To: 31st December 2022
Tasks will Cover:
- Support in sourcing 2022 audit samples on a timely basis and ensuring they are complete and accurate.
- Support in compiling complete payment vouchers for AP payment facilitation
- Preparing adjustments and reallocation Journals including Prosave.
- Assist in supplier reconciliations on accounts payable
- Assist in electronic/physical documents archiving
- Perform other related duties as required.
COMPETENCIES AND BEHAVIOURS (our Values in Practice)
- Delivers timely and appropriate results using available resources
- Takes responsibility for their work and its impact on others
- Plans, prioritizes and performs tasks well without needing direct supervision
Innovating and Adapting
- Suggests creative improvements and better ways of working
- Applies lessons learned to enhance future ways of working
Working effectively with others
- Proactively supports team members.
How to apply
Please follow this link to apply: https://www.aplitrak.com/?
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Rigger at CTG
- Education in Emergency Program Coordinator at Grow Strong Foundation (GSF) – 3 Openings
- Senior Child Rights Promotion Officer at the African Union (AU)
- Pharmacy Supervisor at Medecin Sans Frontieres (MSF) – France
- Program Officer – Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) at the African Union (AU)