Our team is implementing a project to generate evidence and recommendations that will enable health professionals to improve the delivery of telehealth services, in particular on mitigating potential gender-based violence risks. This project is being conducted in collaboration with an organization providing mental health teletherapy services in Uganda and Zambia.
We are seeking a qualified research consultant to support the project over a period of 6-10 months.
The Research Associate will work remotely with academic researchers and other project staff to perform a variety of tasks including, but not limited to, the following:
· A literature review
· Programming of electronic survey instruments
· Provide overall coordination of the project including liaising with project staff
· Contribute to data collection including conducting qualitative interviews
· Quantitative and qualitative data analysis
· Contribute to capacity strengthening activities
· Contributing to and coordination of the development of project outputs including a final report, manuscript, presentation and recommendations for GBV risk mitigation during remote delivery of health and psychosocial services
Qualifications and Experience
· Master’s degree in a field related to public health, or social sciences (PhD is preferred)
· Experience with GBV related research in LMIC
· Quantitative and qualitative research experience
· Demonstrated oral communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to synthesize information and convey it in a clear, concise way
· Creative thinking and proven ability to work independently without supervision
· Demonstrated experience with peer-reviewed publications and reports
How to apply
To apply, please send the following items to Dr. Vandana Sharma (firstname.lastname@example.org) and include “Consultant Application” in the email title:
· Motivation letter
· A writing sample (preferably a report and/or peer reviewed publication)
Apply by February 7th, 2021. Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and only short-listed candidates will be contacted.