As the Resource Development and Partnership Manager, you will provide leadership in developing and implementing the resource acquisition and diversification strategy for World Vision Timor-Leste (WVTL); strengthening partnerships with donors, INGOs, NGOs, and CSOs to acquire funding; and building grant acquisition and management capacity within WVTL.
You will coordinate and implement grant acquisition processes, and require strategic programmatic thinking and innovation to develop technically sound and innovative proposal ideas. The position also requires an ability to network and build strategic relationships with donors and development partners to increase funding opportunities and strengthen the reputation and positioning of WVTL’s development work. You will also lead relationship management with WV Support Offices and Regional Office in relation to resource acquisition.
- Bachelor’s degree in development studies or another related degree.
- Demonstrated 5 years’ experience in successful project design, proposal writing, funding acquisition, and donor relations.
- Experience in developing and implementing resource acquisition strategies, and work plans.
- Experience in managing and successfully growing institutional donor relationships.
- Experience in influencing and networking, and consortia/network development.
- Experience in working with NGOs and CSOs
- Knowledge of Timor-Leste context, and latest development thinking on health, nutrition, livelihoods, disaster management, gender, and child protection programming.
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- The role requires collaboration with a geographically dispersed team and requires limited travel to districts.
How to apply
Find the full responsibilities and requirements for this position and apply online by the closing date of 05 MAY 2022.
World Vision is dedicated to our team members’ development and their success. We aspire for all employees to be fulfilled through their work and their contributions to an organisation working to provide long-term sustainable solutions to the world’s most vulnerable people.
For more information on World Vision International, please visit our website: www.wvi.org. Our vision for every child, life in all its fullness. Our prayer for every heart, the will to make it so.