Position: RMNCAH+N Specialist
This position is for a proposal the organization is working on. The RMNCAH+N Specialist will be responsible for providing technical leadership in strengthening the Reproductive, Maternal, Newborn, Child, and Adolescent Health and Nutrition (RMNCAH+N) service delivery in Bauchi state, Nigeria.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to identify priority areas, develop strategies, and establish clear program goals and objectives.
- Ensure the timely and effective implementation of program activities, adhering to established guidelines and standards.
- Monitor program performance and provide recommendations for continuous improvement.
- Provides expertise in reproductive, maternal, newborn, child, and adolescent health and nutrition.
- Provide advice on the integration of these services into established service delivery systems at different levels of care in the State.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders at the National and State level to apply lessons learned, innovations, and quality methods to ensure evidence-based practices are translated to improved implementation of quality-of-care interventions.
- Supports the integration and uptake of high-impact interventions along the MNH continuum of care.
- Assists in improving the quality of care for RMNCAH+N services across health facilities.
- Assess training needs and develop capacity-building plans for healthcare providers and community health workers on RMNCAH+N service delivery.
- Conduct trainings, workshops, and mentorship sessions to enhance the skills and knowledge of healthcare professionals.
- Support the development and implementation of quality improvement initiatives to strengthen the capacity of healthcare facilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Advanced degree in Public Health, Medicine, Nursing, or a related field.
- About 8 years relevant experience with at least 5 years progressive experience in RMNCAH+N.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with the ability to engage and collaborate with diverse stakeholders.
- Proven skills in the implementation of RMNCAH+N in Nigeria particularly in the project state.
- Working knowledge of scientific literature related to reproductive, maternal, newborn and child health.
- Sensitivity to context and environment surrounding RMNCAH+N programs and research.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Fluency in English required; Fluency in any local language in the project state will be an advantage.
How to apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CVs and cover letters to: email@example.com with the Job Title as the subject, i.e., “RMNCAH+N Specialist”.
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Finance and Budget Officer at 360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction
- State Program Lead at 360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction
- Communications Specialist at 360 Health Systems Diagnostics and Correction
- Technical Advisors for Ghana Fiscal Accountability Strengthening Activity at Tetra Tech