New job at Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO)
We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity; to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria, then apply.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Associate, Clinical Services – Pediatrics & Adolescents
Job Code: CSU 0044
Location: Ikeja, Lagos
- The incumbent will support the provision of quality assurance / improvement focused technical assistance and serve as subject matter expertise regarding process improvement initiatives across ART/ TB, PMTCT, care and support, prevention & community services.
- The job holder will coordinate and ensure effective implementation of the Adult, Paediatrics, PMTCT/FP and TB/HIV Treatment programs.
- S/he will support programs tstrengthen linkages and integration between sexual and reproductive health (SRH), Maternal Newborn and Child Health (MNCH) services and HIV/AIDS programs Strengthen linkages systems with PMTCT tensure all live births of HIV infected mothers are enrolled intchild follow up care and institute programs tidentify HIV exposed and infected children including inpatient paediatrics testing programs, paediatrics HIV testing in adult clinics, linkages with OVC etc.
- The incumbent will build the capacity of facility personnel tbetter implement their role in the technical planning, management and evaluation of clinical issues related tHIV/AIDS Treatment programs.
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Bachelor’s Degree in Medicine and Master’s Degree in Public Health
- In addition, the post holder must possess 4 years’ post NYSC experience in developing country health care programs or program support function with knowledge of the policies, regulations, reporting formats, and cultures of principal donors, including USAID, EC, DFID, CDC/PEPFAR, and others.
- Have extensive clinical experience in care and treatment of HIV/AIDS patients with demonstrated experience in non-profit sector in a program management role Strong supervisory and management skills with ability tlead teams and promote cross learning.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME. e.g. “Senior Associate, Clinical Services – Pediatrics & Adolescents – CODE: CSU 0044 Lagos, CLEMENTINA OGBEH”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as applications sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated, if suitable applications are received.
- Job City Ikeja, Lagos