The post holder will sit within the Development Centre team to secure new large-scale and technical consultancy opportunities for Education Development Trust. This will involve working closely with Regional Directors, delivery and Consultancy Teams, and the bid support functions. They will provide high-quality bid leadership for high value/strategic opportunities, develop, and implement a business development strategy/pipeline, support colleagues with business development and ensure effective client relationships. This includes pre-positioning, playing a leading role in education solution design, partnership management, bid writing and managing bid teams.
- Lead or support the conceptual design of education solutions that work at scale and/or for technical consultancy, following our intellectual property and service offerings.
- Lead the development, management and implementation of a Business Growth Strategy and related budget for a specific business area, based on market and competitor analysis and working with the key business area account holder (e.g. Regional Director).
- Play a significant role in identifying and sourcing new business through opportunity tracking and management, managing the pipeline for a specific business area to ensure we have an appropriate number of opportunities to meet our strategy.
- Lead, manage and quality assure new business opportunities, being responsible and accountable for the successful production of high-quality bid submissions for a specific business area – including high-quality and high-scoring text.
- Manage complex, international multi-disciplinary bid teams – including internal colleagues (e.g. consultants, delivery teams, business services) and external partners.
- Support business development by colleagues, coaching/mentoring where necessary and ensuring strong business development processes are followed.
- Represent the Trust with key clients and/or external partners, providing excellent Client Relationship Management to support positioning in our key geographies.
- Influence and contribute to our research, propositions and corporate knowledge management on international education issues.
- Develop and maintain highly effective working relationships with key internal stakeholders, e.g. Regional Directors, delivery teams, Research and Consultancy colleagues, Business Service leads, etc.
- Support the mobilisation and delivery of education projects, including large-scale, consultancy or research projects where required.
- Support general business improvement projects where required.
How to apply
lease refer to the link below;