Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Finance Manager
Job Category: Fixed Term
- The Senior Finance Manager under the supervision of the Director, Finance & Administration will be responsible for design, coordination and implementation of a sound accounting and financial management system as well as meeting up with budget targets.
- S/He will be responsible for ensuring AHNi/Donor accounting processes are duly adhered to, also providing technical and application support to the department, and trouble-shooting issues relating to the system. Prepare reports covering all AHNi portfolios/grants.
- These would also include the preparation of the project revenue forecasts, project budget, project narrative and detailed expenditure analysis.
- Effective management of AHNi Tax records-ensuring appropriate tax deductions and remittance.
- Also liaising with the organizations tax consultants to ensure all statutory deductions and remittance are made.
- Provide support to the Director, Finance & Administration in the forecasting, monitoring, and reporting of the operating budgets and financials.
- Analyze and report financial performance on each project on budget variance analysis, burn rate and pipeline analysis.
Minimum Recruitment Standards
- BS / BA in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent with 9 to 11 years relevant experience
- MS / MA Degree in Accounting, Finance and Business Administration or its recognized equivalent, and 7-9 years relevant experience
- Minimum of 3 years in a supervisory role with experience in financial management and reporting
- Familiarity with U.S Government grants or other client funded programs, contracting and auditing standards as they apply to the effective management of multi-year funds
- CPA, ACA, CIMA, CFE or any other relevant professional qualification is required.
Application Closing Date
18th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward a Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-F&AJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the mail.
- Only applications sent electronically (i.e., by e-mail) with the job title and location clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered and only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- AHNi is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
- Job City Abuja