The Senior Manager, Learning, Knowledge Management and Strategic Communication (LKMSC) will provide program management support and oversee the development of systemic learning, data collection, knowledge sharing, collaborative, and outcome-driven performance culture so pertinent information and experiences are shared internally, and with clients, partners, and stakeholders. They will work closely with the Director, Total Quality Management (TQM) and the TQM team and will assist with improving data utility to inform planning, and organization-wide learning, and to organize the design, process, and communicate key performance and outcome level results and lessons to different partners and stakeholders. They will work with the Country Director, executive management team, departments, and state field offices to lead the identification, analysis, packaging, stewardship, and dissemination of knowledge that GHSC-PSM employs to improve program, technical, and operational effectiveness and efficiency.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee and provide program management support, strategic direction of project learning, knowledge management, research, and strategic communication inputs
- Assist with strategic coordination, ensuring the review and analysis of key program deliverables including quarterly and annual reports are ready for submission to USAID ensuring timeliness, completeness, and content quality. Ensure that the project effectively and consistently reports on progress towards project outcomes
- Organize the processes and development of a range of products that will ensure GHSC-PSM brings program best practices and learnings to the attention of policymakers, program design teams and implementers at the state, regional, national, and global levels
- Organize and work with all units to implement holistic documentation (including evidence gathering) of the current phase of the program; assist with organizing the development of the end-of-program report and dissemination
- Support the cross-fertilization and cross-learning of knowledge, and information among national, regional, and state teams
- Contribute to developing GHSC-PSM overall learning and adaptive management systems, facilitating reflection sessions to explore and refine the project theory of change as needed
- Employ effective adaptive management techniques in response to project monitoring data to ensure responsive implementation as needed
- Lead the LKM&SC team and work with LKM&SC staff in organizing, managing, and updating the GHSC-PSM information and knowledge clearinghouse.
- Work with the TQM Director, TQM team, and across GHSC-PSM to identify, harness and use tools, reports, dashboards, datasets, and databases; and use findings in managing and communicating priorities to executive management for decisions on planning and resource allocation
- Work with LKM&SC team to update, and track implementation of the LKM&SC strategy, performance monitoring dashboard, and annual framework
- Work with the Digital Transformation Director and team, to provide feedback to workflow schematics, including technical cross-platform schematics; knowledge sharing platforms (including SharePoint) and identify bottlenecks in technology adoption and provide evidence of resolving these problems.
- Master’s degree with 8 years of experience working in International Development, Public Administration, information systems, and/or knowledge management/strategy.
- Knowledgeable in SharePoint. Successful organizational institutionalization of information management solutions across multiple office locations. Prior success in supporting multiple departments in maximizing utility of existing systems and information.
- Minimum 6 years of professional experience in leading LKM&SC initiatives for development and especially health programs
- Excellent organizational and project management skills, with the proven ability to meet tight deadlines and juggle numerous projects simultaneously in a fast-paced environment.
- Experience designing and implementing knowledge management promotion techniques, such as relationship management, goals & measurements, knowledge-sharing rewards, training, user surveys, communications
- Demonstrated international experience in rigorous quantitative research and analytical methods and experience in qualitative research, with a strong understanding of M&E issues
- Proven experience in research/study design and implementation, including design and data analysis of quantitative and qualitative studies and rapid appraisals
- Proficient media engagement experience and robust media social network
- Experience facilitating strategic meetings including reflection meetings and tracking deliverables
- Proven track record in knowledge management and the dissemination of research findings
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and report writing
- Supervisory experience is strongly preferred
- Demonstrated leadership, versatility, and integrity
- The Senior Manager, LKM&SC will report directly to the Country Director.
- The Senior Manager, LKM&SC will supervise the Learning and Knowledge Visualization Specialist; Manager, Learning & Strategic Communication; Manager, Learning and Knowledge Management; Manager Learning and Knowledge Analytics; and Manager Knowledge Archival, Retrieval and Technical Reporting.
How to apply
To Apply: Fill out the online application. Please include a cover letter and resume. Applications without a cover letter will not be considered.
No telephone inquiries, please. Finalists will be contacted. Only applicants who include the required application components will be considered.
Panagora Group is an equal opportunity employer and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
*Note: Panagora does not offer visa sponsorship at this time.