We are an indigenous non-profit and non-governmental organization with Head Office in Abuja and field offices in several locations in Nigeria. We are in search of highly skilled, dynamic, committed, bright individuals with good work ethics and high level of integrity; to work with our highly experienced team. If your energy for our vision of saving lives, along with technical skills match our need to keep delivering a Program that continues to strengthen the health system in Nigeria, then apply.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Manager, OVC Services
Job Code: CSU0040
Overall Job Function
- The successful candidate will be a key member of the expanded management team and will provide strategic direction for the implementation of OVC services for households at the focal states.
- S/he Supports the provision of technical assistance to CBOs/NGOs/FBOs subpartners in the implementation of impactful and evidence informed OVC services.
- S/he will lead the OVC program and will be responsible and accountable for the accomplishment and achievement of OVC program objectives in line with CIHP over all program goals, PEPFAR guidance and National guidelines of Nigeria.
- H/She will oversee a team of field officers providing technical support in capacity building, OVC service delivery for HIV infected and at-risk children, strategic behavior change communication etc. at the central office to supported both facilities and Community based organizations providing these the national HIV/AIDS plan in Nigeria.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Design and coordinate the implementation of OVC program activities in line with national guidelines
- Coordinate the implementation of OVC program activities and documentation through Community Based Organizations (CBOs), Education, health, Psychosocial support
- Interface with, GON, USG, and CBO programs to facilitate synergies and initiatives to improve the package of care and support services.
- Receive and review monthly programmatic performance reports from CBO and health facilities and support the linkage between CBOs and state teams for improved coordination of OVC service delivery planning and implementation at the community level
- Support the sharing of the most updated information regarding OVC programming with the leadership and central technical team through reports and weekly presentations
- Facilitate the scale of the family matters program to other states
- Support the building of programs on vulnerable children based on strategic analysis of the Nigerian context.
- Review and update training curriculum regularly as necessary in line with FOMWAD National training curriculum on vulnerable children in Nigeria.
- Design and administer trainings around organizational development and oversee ongoing capacity building interventions to strengthen community-based organizations
- Participate in national capacity building and systems strengthening initiatives intended to promote local ownership and contribute to the sustainability of OVC programming.
Qualifications and Experience
- A Degree in Public Health, Social Sciences, or similar fields.
- At least eight (8) years of progressively experience in OVC programming with at least 5 of which on HIV/AIDS-related work; and experience on the PEPFAR OVC program.
- Experience working with the GoN line MDA relevant to child and youth welfare and other technical partners
- Substantial experience in mobilizing local resources to support income generation, food security and house hold economic strengthening
- Strong communication, negotiation and presentation skills in English, including good writing.
- Strong technical support and program management skills.
- Ability to represent the organization in a high-level stakeholder’s platform.
Application Closing Date
6th May, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Submit their current CV and suitability Statement not more than 200 words indicating Position and Location in Microsoft Word format by email to: email@example.com The subject of the email should be the JOB TITLE, LOCATION AND APPLICANT FULL NAME. e.g. “Senior Manager, OVC Services – CODE: CSU0040 Abuja, CLEMENTINA OGBEH”.
- It is important to apply via the link and the mail, as applications sent to ONLY the email address will be considered invalid.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted to advance to the next stage of the selection process
- Applications are reviewed in the order of arrival and we reserve the right to close the offer before the term initially indicated, if suitable applications are received.
- Job City Abuja