The Center for Clinical Care and Clinical Research is an indigenous, non-profit organization that promotes best practices in health care delivery, medical training and research using locally adapted models of health systems strengthening. CCCRN has established a formidable presence in Nigeria. With the headquarters in Federal Capital Territory and field offices in its operational states, CCCRN built a vast network of health and allied professional staff, partners and collaborators.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Program Officer
Project: TB LON
Reports to: Project Director
- The USAID-funded TB LON award for 5-year period to KNCV commenced on April 2020. CCCRN as a sub-partner to KNCV will partner with private sector facilities and the informal sector to implement locally generated solutions to improve TB services and care in Anambra, Imo, and Delta states.
- The project will strengthen the capacity of these sectors to achieve self-reliance on national TB programs.
- Responsible for day-to-day coordination of the Public-Private Mix strategies for TB care in the state.
- Support development and implementation of PPM work plans and reports, and support implementation at state levels.
- Work with the state actors to assess and expand TB services within the private and informal sector
- Ensure appropriate effort documentation and timely program reports on scheduled timelines including program success stories.
- Support the development of a capacity-building plan for state TB Programs (especially for PPM implementation)
- Support implementation of a negotiated business model in alliance with private care providers
- Organize & conduct regular health facility supervision to ensure quality TB, TB/HIV, DR-TB surveillance, and service delivery
- Supervise Program Officer (s) in project implementation
- Support state program on routine data analysis &utilization.
- A Degree in Medicine (MBBS) is the minimum qualification. MPH or another additional degree will be an additional advantage.
- At least 3 years of experience working with HIV & TB programs at various levels.
- Experience with USAID, CDC or UN projects, or any development partner is an advantage.
- Strong coordination, planning, and supervisory skills.
- Competent with operational plan development, implementation, and evaluation of results.
- Excellent writing and oral communication skills.
Application Closing Date
11th September, 2022 (Midnight).
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Protection Officer P3 at the United Nations World Food Programme
- Media and Communications Intern at Save the Children Nigeria
- Assistant (Programme) at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Procurement Assistant at World Health Organization (WHO)
- Ingénieur en Système d’Eau pour Mali Anka Jiko Projet at Tetra Tech