Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (LHCHF) is a Non-Governmental Organisation which was set up to foster innovative concepts and ideals that are beneficial to the vulnerable children. Incorporated by Trustees in Nigeria with a vision to foster and improve access to the health care system for children, LHCHF aids the children in receiving child health support to reduce risk and to minimize cost. The Lady Helen Child Health Foundation (“LHCHF”) is focused on promoting and showcasing best practice in child health care. LHCHF is a well-established Health Research and Educational Agency that is keen to use her wealth of experience, expertise and skills to foster her philosophy of participatory Corporate Social Responsibility.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Research Fellow
Employment Type: Contract
- We are keen to add to our team of researchers
- Are you interested in Research
- Do you possess a Master’s degree?
- Are you free for Full time or Part time commitment as Dr Odeka’s Senior Fellow in research at the Lady Helen Child Health Foundation?
- If your answer is yes, then we may have a place for you for 6 months in first instance and renewable for up to 18 months based on progress.
- This is a fellowship grant from Dr Benjamin Odeka to help broaden the research menu of the vulnerable group of children.
- Informal discussions are welcome.
- Join us to acquire skill and also make your contribution to the quality of research in the Nigeria space.
- Master’s Degree
- Minimum of 5 years experience.
N150,000 – N300,000 Monthly.
Application Closing Date
30th June, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Applications to the Director of Research at Lady Helen via email: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
The Applications should include:
- A concept note outlining your skills set
- An Abstract to highlight the impact of the new National Health Authority Bill signed by President Muhammad Buhari in 2022.
- Job City Lagos