Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi) is a non-profit organization that promotes socio-economic development by supporting global health and economic initiatives in Nigeria. AHNi currently has its headquarters in Abuja, Nigeria.
To strengthen our operations and interventions in the country, we are seeking qualified candidates for the position below:
Job Title: Senior Technical Officer- TB / HIV
Job Category: Fixed Term
- Will provide technical support to implement high quality care and support activities with primary focus on tuberculosis control and treatment as well as all issues surrounding TBHIV co-infection.
- S/He will also provide support related to TB/HIV collaboration strategies and approaches, related to implementation of collaborative activities at the State Level, coordinate the design and implementation of components related to tuberculosis programs and TB/HIV collaborative activities in all SIDHAS states, provide technical assistance in tuberculosis and TBHIV management capacity building to field programs and work in close collaboration with the Care and Treatment Unit in the implementation of integrated HIV, TB and other medical services at the facility level.
Minimum Recruitment Standard
- MB.BS / MD or similar degree with 5 to 7 years with a minimum of 5 years progressive experience in care and support for HIV/AIDS and Tuberculosis in resource constrained settings.
- Experience with ART/TB programs is required.
- Possession of an MPH or post graduate degree in a related field is required.
Application Closing Date
2nd June, 2023.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their Suitability Statement (Application) and Resume (CV) as a single MS Word document to: AHNi-PCTJobs@ahnigeria.org using the Job Title and Location as the subject of the email.
Click Here for More Information
- Only Applications submitted electronically, with the JOB TITLE and LOCATION clearly indicated as the subject of the mail will be considered
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
- Applicants must be resident in the state.
- Disclaimer: AHNi does not charge Candidates a fee for a test or interview
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Technical Officer – Database at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Assistant Technical Officer – Prevention, Care & Treatment at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Senior Technical Officer – Prevention, Care & Treatment at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)
- Deputy Director – Strategic Information (HI & Database) at the Achieving Health Nigeria Initiative (AHNi)