- CTG staff and support humanitarian projects in fragile and conflict-affected countries around the world, providing a rapid and cost-effective service for development and humanitarian missions. With past performance in 17 countries – from the Middle East, Africa, Europe, and Asia, we have placed more than 20,000 staff all over the world since operations began in 2006.
- CTG recruits, deploys and manages the right people with the right skills to implement humanitarian and development projects, from cleaners to obstetricians, and mechanics to infection specialists, we’re skilled in emergency response to crises such as the Ebola outbreak in West Africa. Key to successful project delivery is the ability to mobilise at speed; CTG can source and deploy anyone, anywhere, in less than 2 weeks and have done so in 48 hours on a number of occasions.
- Through our efficient and agile HR, logistical and operational services, CTG saves multilateral organisations time and money. We handle all our clients’ HR related issues, so they are free to focus on their core services.
Overview of position:
- CTG is looking to contract an experienced Service in Support of Resources Planning & Performance Control for our operations in Mali.
- Ensure aviation goods & services purchasing are in line with the master budget / acquisition plan.
- Provide technical expertise & assistance on the control, monitoring & follow up of aviation financial expenditure including follow up with budget & finance section.
- Provide technical expertise & assistance in the field of aviation financial & budgetary management.
- Provide technical assistance on the assessment & required activity implementation to redeploy funds when required during the performance of the contract.
- Provide technical expertise & assistance in preparation of the section proposed budget & budget performance report.
- Provide analytical estimation & projection required funding for budgetary purposes.
- Provide technical expertise & assistance to maintain aviation budget records, database, spreadsheet, files & portfolio of evidences complete & up to date.
- Provide technical expertise & assistance in preparation of budget performance submissions.
- Perform other task related to resources planning & performance control activities.
- This role reports to the line manager.
- Must have relevant qualifications.
- Must have relevant experience.
- Must be fluent in English.
- This role has no team management responsibility.
- Qualified female candidates are encouraged to apply for this role.
- Job City Bamako