Sexual Reproductive Health and Protection Officer (Only South Sudanese Nationals to apply)
The role Holder will support field-level implementation of Reproductive, Maternal, and Newborn and Child Health (RMNCH) activities and ensure quality RMNCH service delivery through static health facilities, integrated mobile health, and nutrition team. S/he will coordinate Emergency obstetric referrals with GOAL and ensure compliance with referral SOPs, and follow up on referral outcomes. S/he will also work with women group leaders, community leaders, Social caseworkers to raise awareness of the SGBV issues in the community and support community referrals. And attend protection cluster and other relevant technical working groups.
In order to be successful you will bring/have:
- Bachelor Degree/Diploma in Nursing, Midwifery, Health Sciences, Public Health and other related field.
- Experience working in similar roles.
- Training in Bemonc.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in a busy MCH and maternity setting.
- Fluency in the local language is an asset.
Contract Duration: 5 months with a possibility of extension
Location: South Sudan, Abyei
We employ approximately 25,000 people across the globe and work on the ground in over 100 countries to help children affected by crises, or those that need better healthcare, education and child protection. We also campaign and advocate at the highest levels to realise the right of children and to ensure their voices are heard.
We are working towards three breakthroughs in how the world treats children by 2030:
- No child dies from preventable causes before their 5th birthday
- All children learn from a quality basic education and that,
- Violence against children is no longer tolerated
We know that great people make a great organization, and that our employees play a crucial role in helping us achieve our ambitions for children. We value our people and offer a meaningful and rewarding career, along with a collaborative and inclusive environment where ambition, creativity, and integrity are highly valued.
Please attach a copy of your CV and cover letter with your application, and include details of your current remuneration and salary expectations.
We need to keep children safe so our selection process, which includes rigorous background checks, reflects our commitment to the protection of children from abuse.
All employees are expected to carry out their duties in accordance with our global anti-harassment policy.
- Job City South Sudan
- Project Analyst at the United Kingdom Nigeria Infrastructure Advisory Facility (UKNIAF)
- Logistics & Admin Assistant at Premiere Urgence Internationale (PUI)
- Child Protection Officer – PLANE (Jigawa) at Save the Children Nigeria
- Child Protection Officer – PLANE (Kaduna) at Save the Children Nigeria
- Child Protection Information Management System Assistant – PLANE at Save the Children Nigeria (Kano)
- Field Security Officer at Committed To Good (CTG) – 3 Openings