The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sponsorship Liaison Manager
Location: Cairo, Egypt
- You believe you have the ability to drive CAF’s Commercial program to the next level.
- Manage a portfolio of CAF Sponsorship partner accounts.
- Coordinate activities with various internal stakeholders inside and outside the Organization to ensure sponsors receive world-class services for their CAF rights and timely access to information.
- Understand sponsors’ business needs, market, and culture, and advise them on how best to leverage the activation of their rights for the relevant events within the scope of their media rights agreement.
- Monitor the CAF sponsorship agreements to ensure obligations are met and CAF’s commitments are honored.
- Oversee the delivery of CAF competition(s) in the planning phase and on-site, acting as either a Venue Marketing manager or an Event Marketing Manager. This will encompass many facets of sponsorship rights delivery.
Check Other Ngo Jobs Africa
- Lead or support specific projects related to sponsorship servicing and beyond.
- Manage service providers and handle tenders and procurement procedures when necessary.
- Contribute to specific working groups within the Commercial Division and across CAF.
- Bring added value by contributing innovative ideas to further enhance CAF’s approach to sponsor servicing.
- Bachelor’s or Master’s Degree in Business or Sports Management, or similar.
- Previous experience in an account management role is a plus.
- Fluent English and/or French; knowledge of Arabic and/or Portuguese is an asset.
- Critical thinking, problem-solving skills, and ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to travel.
- Willingness to work event-time hours during competitions.
- High level of proficiency with Microsoft Office and other modern IT tools.
- An interesting and varied job in an exciting and innovative international organization.
- Attractive employment conditions.
- The opportunity to be part of a highly committed international team.
- Quality social security coverage.
- An excellent pension schemes.
Application Closing Date
20th March, 2022.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their Applications (Cover Letter, CV, Diplomas, and References) in English or French to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Click here for more information
- The position will be based at CAF headquarters in Cairo (Egypt).
- Only direct applications meeting the required criteria will be considered, regardless of gender, age, and nationality.