The Confederation of African Football (CAF) was founded in 1957 by four nations: Egypt, Sudan, Ethiopia and South Africa. As the administrative body of the region, CAF manages competitions, offers technical and administrative training courses while actively fostering the promotion and practice of football. The Confederation organizes championships such as the Africa Cup of Nations (CAN or AFCON), the most popular competition. It maintains very close links with FIFA in coordinating tournaments for different events such as the World Cup, Youth and Women competitions and the Olympic Games Football Tournaments.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Sports Motion Graphic Designer (Freelancer)
Location: CAF Headquarters – Cairo, Egypt
- You believe you have the educational background and professional experience to elevate the organization to the highest international standards? CAF is looking to recruit a Sports Motion Graphic Designer (Freelancer).
- Produce moving images.
- Design and animate graphics and videos for various media.
- Collaborate with art and creative teams to select the right audio, video, colors, and animation.
- Create layouts, scribbles, and storyboards.
- Develop new moving image formats.
- Translate ideas into motion graphics that can be understood by a wide audience.
- Edit video footage.
- Add effects/elements to enhance motion graphics.
- Work with color grading and sound design.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration/Marketing, or equivalent.
- Experience with motion designer tools such as Adobe After Effects and Adobe Premiere Pro.
- Must have experience working in football or sports.
- Ability to create animations that are both functional and good in design.
- Strong portfolio showing the breadth of sports digital design capabilities.
- Good visual and conceptual skills
- Fluent in English language both written and spoken is a must; command of any of the other CAF official languages is a plus.
- Ability to solve a multitude of challenges through visual design
- Ability to mediate creative problems to arrive at the best solution possible.
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Strong sense of responsibility, and integrity with high level of proactivity.
- Organizational skills and ability to manage deadlines.
- Manage working under pressure.
- A solid understanding of data privacy and information security principles.
Application Closing Date
24th November, 2022.
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters) to: email@example.com using the Job Title as the subject of the email.
Click here for more information
- Only qualified applicants will be considered for employment without regard to gender, race, age, skin colour, nationality, religion, sexual orientation, or on any other grounds.
- If you have the necessary qualifications and are keen to work for a top international sporting organization, submit your application in English (Motivation Letter, CV, Diplomas, and Reference Letters).
- Only direct applications who meet all the required criteria will receive consideration.
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Mozambique – Country Finance Officer – Pemba at ACTED
- Mozambique: Project Development Manager – Pemba at ACTED
- Monitoring and Evaluation (MEAL) Manager – Juba at ACTED
- UN·E RESPONSABLE DU DEPARTEMENT NURITION ET SANTE – TCHAD at Action Contre la Faim France
- République Démocratique du Congo : Volontaire Suivi et Evaluation (MEAL) – Kinshasa at ACTED