Position: State Coordinator Consultants (3 )
Position Reports to: Project Director
Location: Niger, Kebbi and Taraba
Duration: 30 working days (Between August-October 2021)
The State Coordinator will serve as liaison contacts between Jhpiego study team and NFWP team to oversee all activities pertaining to the GBV mapping exercise. Also, the Coordinator will provide key support for the day to day management of all data collectors in the State during the period of assignment.
- Lead advocacy planning and visits to stakeholders across the State of assignment,
- Organize required logistics for sensitization meeting
- Organize required logistics for field data collection,
- Oversee activities of data collectors during data collection, support adherence to standard operating procedures during data collection, verification and quality improvement.
- Provide supportive supervision during data collection,
- Participate in data analysis and report writing workshops.
- Provide on-going updates and reports to the Project Director on status of data collection, successes and challenges, and recommendations for overcoming them.
- Organize required logistics for stakeholders’ validation meeting
- Any other duty in relation to the assignment as assigned**.**
- Project Management Specialist (Food & Nutrition Security Team Leader) at US Agency for International Development
- HUMANITARIAN AFFAIRS OFFICER (Head Of Access Unit) at UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs
- Head of Programme at Norwegian Refugee Council
- Senior Programme Officer: Public Health at SEED Madagascar
- Minimum of BSc in Social Sciences or its equivalent.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in managing research activities involving qualitative/quantitative data collection.
- Strong leadership, management and administrative skills
- Strong interpersonal skills and communication skills, initiative, patience and problem-solving abilities, diplomacy and good judgment.
- Good time management skills and ability to work under pressure with little or no supervision.
- Excellent report writing skills in English.
- Familiarity with gender and gender-based violence programming is desirable and will be an added advantage
- Must have good working knowledge of the State and LGAs.
How to apply
Method of Application:
Interested and qualified consultants should send their updated CV to email@example.com using the title and location of the position applied for e.g. “State Coordinator Consultant, Kebbi” as the subject of the email.
Application Closing date:
Close of Business Sunday 4th June 2021
- CV and Cover Letter as ONE SINGLE WORD document
- The title/subject of your email and application should be the position and location you are applying for.
- Candidates that do not comply with the application instruction will be disqualified.
- Qualified female applicants are encouraged to apply.
- We reserve the right to close this vacancy early if a suitable candidate is found.
- Only shortlisted candidates will receive an invitation for an interview
- JHU is an Equal Opportunity Employer
- For further information about Jhpiego, please visit our website at www.jhpiego.org