Palladium is a global leader in the design, development and delivery of Positive Impact – the intentional creation of enduring social and economic value. We work with foundations, investors, governments, corporations, communities and civil society to formulate strategies and implement solutions that generate lasting social, environmental and financial benefits.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: State Finance and Administration Director – Nigeria IHP
Ref No: req17555
Location: Bauchi, Nigeria
Project Overview and Role
- The purpose of the proposed USAID Nigeria Integrated Health Program (IHP) Task Order (TO) 3 Contract is to implement priority primary health interventions in Bauchi to strengthen the state-, LGA-, and ward-level health system as well as strengthen engagement with the state government.
- The objectives of the program are to (a) strengthen systems supporting primary health care services; (b) improve access to primary health care services; and, (c) increase quality of primary health care services.
- The IHP goal is to contribute to state-level reductions in child and maternal morbidity and mortality and to increase the capacity of health systems (public and private) to sustainably support quality primary health care (PHC) services.
- IHP in Bauchi will be USAID’s principal primary health program service delivery activity and will coordinate closely with other USAID activities and other development partner programs in the state.
- USAID will intentionally overlay this activity with other Mission programming to increase Government of Nigeria (GON) resources for primary health care (PHC) services, increase demand for PHC services, and improve access to essential commodities.
- The activity is expected to collaborate closely with those other implementing partners and will not undertake any activities already implemented by other USAID programs.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Oversee IHP operations including; but not limited to, human resources, logistics, procurement, subcontracts or sub-awards, and accounting/finance
- Conduct internal and coordinate external financial audits
- Prepare budgets for annual work-plans and financial reports for USAID/Nigeria
- Master’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance or other relevant fields
- Demonstrated experience supervising project operations, including human resources, procurement, subcontracts or sub-awards, and accounting/finance
- Demonstrated ability for developing and managing large budgets, and in-depth knowledge of USG Cost Accounting Standards
- Possess excellent organizational, analytical, oral and written communications skills in English; demonstrated supervisory skills; and ability to work well on team.
Application Closing Date
Method of Application
Interested and qualified candidates should:
Click here to apply online
Related NGO Jobs in Africa
- Economic Recovery Officer at Danish Refugee Council
- Advance HIV Disease Commodity Access, Manager at Clinton Health Access Initiative
- Policy Advisor (Consultant – 6 months) at Ipas
- Administrative Assistant at International Institute for Democracy and Electoral Assistance
- Resettlement Program Volunteer Legal Advisor at St. Andrew’s Refugee Services